Wheel alignment/tracking settings

Sven

After taking my Blitz out on the road a few times, i think i need to set up my wheel alignment - any suggestions for settings please (Blitz with A-series) TIA

Phaeton

Staff member
We've never had many Blitz owners on here, does it have adjustable on the back, what can you change, Camber, Castor, Toe?

Sven

Front & back are both adjustable for toe. Just want to start with that & see what difference it makes. It seem quite twitchy on the road, especially when lifting off the throttle! I checked the other day with string & laser, & n/s rear seemed to be toeing-out whereas the o/s rear appeared fairly straight. Just wondered what others are running so as to save me some trial & error.

Sven

So had time today to check the settings. Front was toeing in by over 3/8” which seemed a bit excessive. Rear was toeing out by 1/4” (n/s more than o/s)!
So I’ve set the front to 1/8” toe-in & the rear to straight ahead. Quick run up the road & it seems significantly better. Not as twitchy as before. I’ll probably try a couple of other settings, when i get time - maybe a bit of toe-in at the rear.

Sven

Thanks Phaeton, just what i was looking for. I did a search but didn’t find that post!
Checked my camber & I’m running 0 on the front and 1.5 deg negative on the rear (so fairly close to his). I’ll give his toe settings a try next weekend ;D