Which Buggy to buy??

DragonKnight

Hello,

I'm rather new to all this so please bear with me. ;)

I was originally looking in to buying a Range Rover Discovery as I want to get in to Green Laning but then started looking in to Quad Bikes and now really interested in a buggy.

After having a look at some and also plenty of test drives!! I still can't make my mind up and therefore would like some advice on which to buy? I won't be using it exclusively for Green Laning, The Idea is I would like to use it to travel a LOT of miles, I.E. through Europe and back (I will be traveling with another bike and maybe someone on a Quad)and therefore durability and ease of maintenance is a must.

I don't want to buy a brand new one....Where is the fun in that? I want something thats needs a little TLC to get it ship shape again, this will then enable me to learn more about the make up of it which in turn will aid me should I need to make a repair on the fly.

Before you ask No I hate motorbikes and well anything with only 2 wheels! so I won't be buying one of those. I have read about the Quadzilla RL 500 which looks very nice and sound good but they are all being sold too new and cripsy...

Any suggestions on a good buggy That fits the criteria above?

Also on a bit of a side note, what size of fuel tanks do these have? and what sort of MPG do they get?

Thanks in advance guys ;D