Which wheels are a direct fit?

Skirrow

Morning!

I'm about the fit some wheels for ragging around in a field. Not sure the 10" ones I have will be best so I was thinking 14 or 15"

Is there anything (cheap) that will fit directly without messing about. I don't understand offset and all that so was hoping there is something I can just bolt on in direct replacement for the mini wheels.

Any suggestions?

Mini Mad Max

13" wheels are the largest cheap wheels you can get for a mini fitment. Search mg midget rostyles on ebay, they're 13" steel wheels which are guarenteed to fit on the buggy because i have some that i will use for offroading which currently keep it off the ground. You can get some reasonably cheap autograss tyres to fit too which are ideal for messing about in fields.... just take the wheels down to you're nearest wheel & tyre place :)

Skirrow

Mini Mad Max":143d32bm said:
13" wheels are the largest cheap wheels you can get for a mini fitment. Search mg midget rostyles on ebay, they're 13" steel wheels which are guarenteed to fit on the buggy because i have some that i will use for offroading which currently keep it off the ground. You can get some reasonably cheap autograss tyres to fit too which are ideal for messing about in fields.... just take the wheels down to you're nearest wheel & tyre place :)

Cheers! Will keep an eye out for them