Recent content by Lime&Orange

1. L

xbox 360 games

Anyone intrested in buying or swoping games or just bang em on ebay?
  2. L

Soda Blasting

Anyone done it? Where is best place to buy the soda and and what price? Use it just thru a normal shot blast gun?
  3. L

3.9fd

At least I bought it as a 3.9fd  ;D
  4. L

Custom Exhaust

Had this made by PECO just for me. Not their best effort however, it is well made and does have a nice stainless back box. Pics over the weekend. (probably wont fit a freestyle but never know)
  5. L

Dominator Headlights

Anyone using the small (5") dominator headlights?
  6. L

7" Headlights

Bought from s-v-c at stoneleigh last year. Change of arches and plans means for sale. £75. Bay of evil on sunday if no takers.
  7. L

Sprint Head

Cyclinder head by avonbar. This is a sprint/hill climb head. £150 Would say it needs valves lapping in again and maybe stem seals looking at. Will take pics during week at size of vales etc
  8. L

Hiff 44 and Inlets

2 x hiff 44 with 1 standard inlet and 1 ported/flowed inlet. Both carbs will need stripping and various parts replaced. £70 (posted) If no takers will throw on bay of evil on sunday.
  9. L

Metro 1275 Engine

For sale is a metro 1275cc engine, needs all gaskets replacing (at the very least) Seen these go for £300 on bay of evil. After £150. Comes with box still attached and will throw in a few other bits too. Manchester. (change in engine means I dont need it)
  10. L

7" Headlights

Big lights bought from svc at £120 pair. Looking at £60 plus postage of say £10. Need funds lol
  11. L

MOSQUITO STOLEN - I WANT IT BACK

My chris hollier mosquito has been stolen and sold on ebay. I want it back together with all the bits. I have a crime number, it is listed as stolen and action is being taken.
  12. L

Engine Breathers

Is it better to vent to air (via K&N breather) or into a catch tank?
  13. L

What Are You Using Your Buggy For?

By that I mean, off-road, daily worker, track car, bitsa of all. I am moving mine towards road legal track car, with more time going towards reliablity (something thats been a problem in the past (electrics)) and improved suspension. Track cars can involve big numbers if you go for the power...
  14. L

GRP Seats - Pair

I bought these seats to go in mine, but have changed my mind (am after a kirkly seat instead). Brand new, never fitted (only taken out of bags to take pics of). Cost me £150 each, after £150 for the pair. I also have the alloy side mounts for them, will take pics of them tomorrow.
  15. L

Floor Covering

Seen a few using "plate", which must be heavy. Is anyone using carpet or rubber matting? If so, whats your thoughts on it?