What Are You Using Your Buggy For?

Lime&Orange

By that I mean, off-road, daily worker, track car, bitsa of all.

I am moving mine towards road legal track car, with more time going towards reliablity (something thats been a problem in the past (electrics)) and improved suspension.

Track cars can involve big numbers if you go for the power, so my idea is light weight, suspension set up properly and try to catch people on the bends, and fingers crossed enough power to keep up on the straights.

collie

I'm just concentrating on getting mine built and road legal, then I'll decide, but for sure I'll likely use it to get muddy!

jason_l

Mine will be Track monster/insane road car, mainly be used over summer to go to/from work and as amny track days as i can.

My bro has a Brian James race trailer so i can tow it to different events/tracks.

of course it needs to be finished first!  ;D

Steve

Mainly just to have fun around the streets, but I do go to shows, have use it on a sprint track and it gets muddy now and again.
Most important thing is to bring a smile to my face every time I drive it.

Mini Mad Max

I'm building mine to be great at offroad, so adjustable height, fiddle breaks to make the most of two wheel drive, winch, big chincky tyres on steelies. Then, lower suspension, add the road wheels and leave all the other cars behind ;D
The buggy wont be my practical car, im thinking of getting a defender 90 as an almost practical car with a v8 :eek:
Max

HolyCount

Hey Max -- just saw your build diary :)  I went for that very same frame !!! --- but was just beaten to it.  I owe you an apology for all those names I called you !!!!!!!!!!

Mini Mad Max

Hehehe! I saw it and made my old man call straight away! It was a very good price at £800 for the deluxe SVA kit, that's why i went all the way down there from cumbria to get it! ;D
Then a week later, there was a nice freestyle part build on ebay that only sold for £600, but i got a bucket load of spares with mine as you see in the pic of my dad strapping it all down.
Sorry kev :p
Max

nw208

I'll probably be buried in mine as the the build has been so stressful it'll probably kill me.

If I do survive however, I will be using it to commute to work and go to the occasional show.

HolyCount

Mini Mad Max":59svhokt said:
Hehehe! I saw it and made my old man call straight away! It was a very good price at £800 for the deluxe SVA kit, that's why i went all the way down there from cumbria to get it! ;D
Then a week later, there was a nice freestyle part build on ebay that only sold for £600, but i got a bucket load of spares with mine as you see in the pic of my dad strapping it all down.
Sorry kev :p
Max

No worries max -- I think the ebay one was the one I got in the end :)

ben waine

fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun
and rounding the farmers cows +
fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun
on the fields as i am 12