Recent content by swifthalf

1. S

big wide wheels on the back of my blitz off roader

this is what i want how do i do it im running 12 inch mini wheels with grasss tyres at the mo but i want some width on the back i cant go 10 inch with out changing rear discs as i have 8.4 inch discs im looking to go somthing like this how do i do it and what wheels will these fit...
  2. S

sva and a blitz 2

my question is what is involved and has anyone done this to a blitz 2 and how hard was it as iv read a lot and think its all a bit scarey as iv been offered an uncomplete kit for my son i allready have one my self just for offroad use that im nearly finished as i got it allso as an unfinished...
  3. S

joyner 650

hi as you may know i own a blitz with a 1275 lump but my son is going for a test soon and allso has the buggy bug lol and wants a joyner 650 on road as we have found that the buggys are a lot cheaper on insurance than a car for him this is another good thing so here is my question or two lol how...
  4. S

not on ebay but a blitz for sale

found this on swaps may be what some one wants no pics so will have to contact seller http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/1712962/bl ... ine_buggy/
  5. S

custom repainted blitz 2 front panel

this what my mate spent 3 painfull hours masking up for me shout out to phil iv not got the right head for it lol i think it looks quit good still needs cleaning and clear coat see what you guys...
  6. S

please please help my tyres keep coming off

hi i have just got a blitz 2 and had my first chance to try it today but there is a problem the wheels on it are mg metro and tyres are 12 inch grass track tyres that are great when used on the hard stuff but my buggy is going to be off road only .What is happening is that as soon as you corner...
  7. S

to say hello and find some where to take off road

hi to all on here i just brought a second hand blitz 2 with 1275 lump and im looking for the nearist place to take it offroad as its not reged and looking at only off road us im based in birmingham but dont mind travaling around 50 miles im looking for pay n play days or tracks any help would be...