Recent content by Teifion57

1. T

Green laneing

After meeting up with the group in mid wales decided to go out with my granddaughter after finishing work in the buggy. Decided to take an old country green lane,before I knew it we were driving thro a solid bramble,fern,etc 1.5mile long by 12foot high hedge,eventually came out the other end...
  2. T

Steering wheel removal

Just taken my buggy for tracking after renewing steering rack and was told won’t pass mot with it being spot on at 12 o clock now sat at 20 past, Try as I might can’t get it off any ideas Would be appreciated
  3. T

Suspension and brakes

Just stripped out seats,stearing rack,rubbed down floor,for painting,stripped ball joints,a,suspension and master cylinders,anybody suggest any upgrades ,all or part while I’m at it please.
  4. T

Weight of 1275 freestyle funbuggy

Has anyone ever weighed their buggy please,I’m on holiday and want to design a hydronic platform to take me buggy behind my rv,I’m unable to get any details as I’m away for 6 months,you are very knowledgable and I know you will have the answers
  5. T

Mgtf freestyle conversion

Got the opportunity to buy another freestyle is it worth going down the road of Mgtf conversion?.dont know what it comes with yet but never been built?
  6. T

Llandow 2018 trackday

Wondered if anyone on the forum is going to the llandow trackday the week after stoneleigh
  7. T

Freestyle petrol tank

Hi I'm new to freestyle buggies and bought a non runner yesterday,after about 3 hours got her going but the petrol tanks holed anyone know for a good one for sale please
  8. T

Buggies and oap’s

Just bought Shaun’s freestyle and i am picking it up today,is 61 a bit late in life to be doing this?excited all the same,should have joined the forum earlier and grabbed it before auction,I wish Shaun well with his move of propertt