Search results

1. E

Petrol Tank

HI Out there Can anyone send me some pictures of petrol tanks made and fitted to the Freestyle? Thanks, Kevin
  2. E

Freestyle petrol tank and bits

Can anyone tell me, is there a standard petrol tank I can use on the freestyle? Does anyone have a tank for sale? does anyone have any fibre glass bits available, nose cone, wheel covers?? Thanks, Kevin 07722686963
  3. E

Petrol Tank

Can anyone tell me, is there a standard petrol tank I can use on the freestyle? does anyone have any fibre glass b its available, nose cone, wheel covers?? Thanks, Kevin 07722686963
  4. E

Weight... a problem or not?

Hello all Still building...very slowly. Just been trying to clear the front garden (wife giving me ear ache) so I have to sell off the old trailor or put it into storage..... I have a single axle (two suspension arms mounted to the chassis frame) with 550 kg per pair marked on them. Will this...
  5. E

Front wheel hubs

Hi there Has anyone any front hubs that you need for the rear of the freestyle. Remember, I was the one trying to get the rear hubs of a rear subframe without much success (wrong ones though) :oops: I already have a front subframe with disc brakes on. Thanks
  6. E

Just Started building.

Hi All Just started a build with a kit bought about 2yrs ago. Not a mechanic so I would be very grateful of any advise over the next 10 or so years?? First hurdle, can't get the hubs off an old rear subframe. Do I need a hub remover or are there any tricks I should know about. Basic questions...