Search results

1. B

Chequer plate curved nose

Has anyone got a chequer plate curved nose they wish to sell ? I realise it was made for the original buggy and not my Blitz 2 but if it looks ok on I could use it as a base template and fabricate/form a tailor made item for mine. Cheers
  2. B

Blitz 2 exhaust set up

My take on the exhaust set up, rc40 silencer, suspension mounts just being fabricated and to minimise stress fractures I have put in a flexible joint which I seen on “Max’s” buggy.
  3. B

New brakes and pipes

New brakes starting to go together, anyone else running the mini sport 8.5 discs and four pots ? Are they any good ?
  4. B

Photo share - test

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. B

Brake / Clutch master cylinder repositioning

The Blitz 2 brake master cylinder sits high up in front of the driver obstructing the view and is supported on a drop tube that also supports the steering column. So I wanted to modify this set up similar to what the "Freestyle" buggies used on their modified set up however the Blitz 2 only has...
  6. B

Concealed brake lines

I am running a steel box section from front to rear in order to neatly run all the electrical cables and keep them out of the cockpit. Would anyone know if you can also run the brake and clutch lines through a similar conduit ? On IVA/MOT do the lines need to be 100% inspectable ?
  7. B

Seats anchor points, handbrake and gear lever selector

Seat anchor points attached, handbrake mounting brackets fitted and finally the gear selector mounting bracket fabricated and attached to fit my arm length and seating position. Gear selector Further forward on the Blitz than the Freestyle. Next to fabricate and set up the steering wheel angle...
  8. B

Fully adjustable wheel geometry

The Mini Sport fairy has delivered some goodies, now to get them painted.
  9. B

Locking rear steering - modifying original

Don't like what is there already, I need to fabricate bracket for the subframe and use rose joint inboard side and standard track rod end at steering arm. Picture shows existing.[URL=http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/Kevin_Rigby/media/image_zpsucg2xcko.jpeg.html]
  10. B

Rear brake backplate mods

Modified new backplate to fit front hub carrier.
  11. B

Rear brake backplate mods

Modified new backplate to fit front hub carrier. http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/Kevin ... .jpeg.html
  12. B

Brake MC reservoir

Could anyone tell me what model of Fiat the reservoir came off that fits the mini yellow tag mc ? Mr Bumble pictures are great but need to find the make/model - thanks
  13. B

Blitz 2 buggie rebuild

I've bought a pre built blitz 2, it has been used on a farm only. My intentions are to fully strip it and start again, using mainly new parts. I have a V5 for it from a 1988 Mini Mayfare. So my IVA build diary starts here.
  14. B

Project Blitz2

Project buggie arrived. http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/Kevin ... sort=3&o=0
  15. B

Posting photo's

Hi Guys, I am a newbie to the forum. Most of the posts are from years back, so I would like to know if photobucket is still the way to add photo's into the posts ? Boilerman