1275 ABS Freestyle. North West. £2000 ono

Skirrow

1275 Unleaded buggy. Now open to offers around £2k

BAD POINTS:
No MOT (mainly because I'm not insured on this so can't drive it to the MOT station). Handbrake will probably need adjusting to pass. Nothing else I'm aware of but it's been SORN for about 12-13 months so who knows.

Cycle computer speedo. Could do with something a little better like an acewell but it does the job.

Engine number doesn't match what is on the V5. You should really update this with DVLA or refit the correct engine which I do have if you want to take it. However it's split from the box and will ideally need rebuilding as it's been sat around the garage for a year with gearbox off. I managed to jam the dizzy driveshaft up against the cam and I think you'll need to remove the crank to free it. Personally I'd just inform the DVLA of the new engine number...

Small oil leak from somewhere around the diff (find me a mini engine without a leak!)

Good points

Adjutaride adjustable suspension at rear. Brand new adjustable camber arms at rear (done about 15 miles). Spax Adjustable coil over shocks at front.

RC40 exhaust and HIF6 carb on alloy inlet manifold.

You are pretty much ready to rock and roll. Tax, insure and MOT and off you go. I was planning on keeping it and fitting a turbo but another project came along and this is just gathering dust now.

RIMG0107.jpg

RIMG0109.jpg

RIMG0110.jpg

RIMG0111.jpg

RIMG0112.jpg

RIMG0113.jpg

RIMG0114.jpg

RIMG0115.jpg

RIMG0117.jpg

RIMG0118.jpg

RIMG0121.jpg

RIMG0123.jpg

RIMG0124.jpg

Dc minis

Hello mate got your pm I am interested but at the moi am away in Orlando till the 29 th do you think it would much to get a mot on it ?????

Darrell

Skirrow

No, worries, just let me know when you are back, no mad rush.

Regarding the MOT, I'm not 100% to be honest. I would take it for one but I'm not insured on it.

The handbrake cable might need tightening. It works OK but there's a lot of travel before it's fully on.

There's currently a battery powered push bike speedo on it (which is how many of these are built) and it's passed MOT previously with this but I believe the MOT rules have changed recently regarding speedos. There is no odometer on it but it's illuminated so in theory it should pass - http://www.theaa.com/motoring_advice/ca ... -2012.html

A friendly MOT tester is always helpful when it comes to emissions as nobody ever seems to know what levels to test to. There's no data on the V5. I think it should be a visible smoke test only as it's a Q plate but this always seems to start a debate

As far as things like braking, wheel bearings, ball joints etc etc are concerned. As far as I am aware it's all OK

If you were offering the asking price and wanted to leave a deposit I could get it MOTed in advance for you.

Steve

I have a bike speedo on mine and there has never been a problem, I understand it is only if you build it from now it can not be tge bike type.

Skirrow

Hi, the guy above hasn't been in back in touch so I guess it's on the market again. Let me know if you want to come and have a look. I'm in Cheadle Hulme near Stockport.

vespawho

Hi Skirrow,
ive tried to send you a PM not sure if you have got it or not? If not could you get in touch so i can reply to you.
Thanks James