15th / 16th Sept Donington

Chesney

I will hopefully get to this on atleast one of the days in my buggy hopefully aslong as i get all the little finishing touches done!

esdebe

OK, time to start thinking about this one...

How many of us will be able to make it, Will we try to get a club stand, or just take up residence on one of the grass banks?

Danny I'll need to pick up the stand banner from you at some point.

I'm going for the two days.

It is free entry for the kit car driver, but passenders have to pay £10 on the day or £9 in advance

Camping is £5 per tent / caravan

Simon

Phaeton

Staff member
I'm in for both days & if i can't perseude Jill not to come she will be there as well. She wants to see the drunkards & the funnel of death in use.

Alan...

MattBlack

I'm 100%, totally, definately, without a doubt, no question, probably gonna be there.. :roll:

No... i'm in for this one.. hopefully both days, see how work pans out.

Buggy will be registered by Wednesday morning so i've got no excuses.

Looking forward to putting faces to buggy pictures..lol..

esdebe

OK, I'm contacting the organiser regarding a Club Stand do we have any more takers yet, so far I have (from those who have posted in the forum):-

Matt Black
Richard G
Alan Phaeton
Me

Others who normaly attend

Dave (if there is no salsa... but stick to the beer, give the wine a miss)

Danny as I know you can't make it, can I pick up the banner at some point?

would love to go but it is getting bloody close to delivery date of my second born. don't think i would get the weekend pass. is this the last show of the year?

Phaeton

Staff member
There is one more in October just round the corner from you in Exeter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan...

Steve

I will try and come but it will more than likely that I will only be able to do the one day.
I'm in the middle of doing an extension on the house, but I keep trying to escape.
Hope to see you all in a couple of weeks.
Steve

Cabriolet

I am camping; I will be there both days.
I will be crawling all over everyone’s freestyle, looking at how things should go together. I'll be steeling as much advice as I can before I get too annoying...
and if anyone would care to take me for a blast in their kit, that would give me some extra enthusiasm to get mine finished!

I look forward to meeting you all.
See ya there.
JB

Cabriolet

Oh and Dave if you are going, I could collect the plastics from you. I am after a set in black; you only had yellow available a while ago.

Phaeton

Staff member
"Cabriolet"":h46y1jt1 said:
and if anyone would care to take me for a blast in their kit,
JB
Sod that ---- Throws keys in Cabby's direction --- Just watch out for the sticking throttle, unless I've got round to sorting it by then.

Alan...

esdebe

Maybe at this show when the show ends we could go for a drive round the local lanes... I guess that dsepends on if we can stay off the pop for that long...

esdebe

Just checked the calendar to make sure, but the October one alan talks of is in November 17/18th.... Thought for a second I might have to miss it because of my sisters birthday...

esdebe

I've not heard back from the organiser about a club stand, but we will set up our own anyway :) When we arrive we'll take a look at the available space and the routes people take walking arround the club stands and the show / track, and if possible find some hills on route that we can park on....

I've got the banner from Danny so we don't need to worry about a name plack from the organiser anyway

Simon

MattBlack

What sort of time are people aiming to get there on the Saturday. Need to plan my day and how much beer i've got to cram into the buggy :twisted:

RichardG

There is a VSCC (vintage sports car club) race meeting on all weekend so the club stands will all be out in the car park and there will be no access to the circuit or the infield :(

Shame because they have also built a huge moto cross circuit on the infield which would have been amazing fun in the Buggy.

I need to get in touch with Dave again to confirm but we were thinking about meeting up and going in convoy on saturday morning.

Richard

Phaeton

Staff member
That's a bit poor 2 events on the same weekend, can't see how they won't let everybody into the infield though. That's where the clubs will be I'm sure with the trade in the hall as they won't be enough room in the paddock.

Alan...