2008 Calendar of sorts

Phaeton

Staff member
Until danny can get the forum one working here's a Google one with the events on if you want any adding email muddybuggies at phaeton dot plus dot com

CALENDAR

Click on Agenda & view more will show them all in a list view

Alan...
Make it a sticky Dan.

MattBlack

that works...

We just need a way to sign up to things.. that seems to be the biggest hold up.. we're all here at different times. I like Wullies idea of all being on line at the same time.. maybe even through MSN or something.

I see that Newark is the week before our proposed Welsh excursion.. will that effect anyones plans?

Having said that.. Stonleigh is only 5 weeks away... why don't we plan to firm the diary up when we're all there..

(that's right Alan ..... 5 weeks.... get yer finger out .... SLACKER)

Danny

Administrator
Sorry Chaps,

Cant get the mod to work, and I am running out of favours from people...lol

I am pretty skint at the min as not a great deal of work on however things are looking up.

Danny

collie

I dunno what you think about this but what I usually do for the Tigra Club is post up a Sticky Post and as people register their interest I update the First post with the details of everyone who is to attend and whether they have paid in advance etc!

nw208

I'm back ! After a 3 week stint in Spain, the ballaerics and the canary islands (working, before anyone mentions nice holiday) , I can finally get back to building the buggy. I have noticed that I have missed a few part build bargains, and a couple of welcomes to new members/owners. So a belated hello to all.

I wish I had had a buggy whilst in Tenerife, Lanzarote and La Palma as those road were fantastic, unfortunately I had an underpowered Astra hire car!

With a bit of luck I can get building again in ernest unless the powers that pay the mortgage send me away again.

I hope to be able to meet some of you in the near future at some of the shows and introduce myself, although I'm not a newbie anymore.

Robbie.

Asbo

buiding again in ernest......................

does ernest know? is he involved?WHO tf is ernest?lol.later dude.xx