2008 Road Trips

Asbo

i'm in the process of bidd-ing on *coff-coff*wheels etc on e-blag,need to fix the rear steer problem too,but,and heres a big/small/easilyb a cheeved one.....can we all agree a time/day that suits us all to be online/ on the buggy site,and lets start getting things organised? its gonna take a tear-jerker like u7s all missing the imm or summit,then before ye know it,the show season is past.....buggies still garaged,and still we aint met/showed/wotever?? register here if ye wanna be a part of this years shows/wotever? i'm in scotland,lanarkshire,and have a spare seat if anyone needs a blag?! :lol:

nw208

I am working feverishly on getting the buggy put together, engine is in, rear suspension tomorrow, electrical bits on order, and hopefully you guys can help me out with bits of info regarding sva test a bit nearer the time.

I did go to the newark show to get ideas/inspiration but it was a bit of a poor turn out on the buggy front, hopefully as the sun starts to shine over the next few weeks, a few more will appear.

keep planning, and hopefully I can jump in at the last minute so long as funds allow, and I can get a pass-out from she who must be obeyed!

nw208

Is anyone planning to go to mudstock? or did anyone go to last years event, from what I can see it sounds right up our street and looks pretty central (near Leek)

Phaeton

Staff member
"nw208"":2gm9lxtt said:
Is anyone planning to go to mudstock? or did anyone go to last years event, from what I can see it sounds right up our street and looks pretty central (near Leek)
I'm 90% sure I'm going see other post.

Alan...

Steve

I did go to the newark show to get ideas/inspiration but it was a bit of a poor turn out on the buggy front, hopefully as the sun starts to shine over the next few weeks, a few more will appear.

I thought Newark was the end of June???????

Mini Mad Max

hi guys
have u guys thought about doin a road trip weekend to the lake district (near me :D) great roads when 40mph drivers aren't on them and if its not holiday season, urghhh i would ban tourists from driving that tootle at 30-40mph everywhere if i could. iknow a couple of good mountain passes and valleys with good roads to raz the buggies along. there is also a quarry near my house that land rover clubs go to so we could probs book it with lord greystoke (not tarzan) and have a go, its right next to malcolm wilson's rally coarse. good pubs locally. good camp sites too. Plus i know of a offroad coarse that our employee of our business owns near to us. but it may be too far for some of u to come up from, its about3 hours to get from birmingham to north lakes (i used to live in solihul near brum lol) just consider it :wink: my buggy probably wont be built this year so i wouldn't be able to join you if you did this.
from max