A new builder possibly?

yorkshire

Hello there,

I spoke to Dave the other day and will hopefully be getting a copy of the build manual soon to have a look at.

I noticed from this site that a few owners live in the Glous / Worcs area and I wonder if it would be possible to have a look at someones buggy to see what I would be letting myself in for?

Cheers,

Shaun

R1FREESTYLE

Shaun,
You are more than welcome to pay a visit and take a look at my build.
But I am not taking the normal route, only the front end is standard.

Richard is the other side of evesham from me, he has used the normal mini engine and subframe and his car is very well put together with some nice personal touches on the build. One his personal touches on the dash has inspired me on my own dash build.

If you want to pay a visit, Sundays after 12 are best for me or an evening in the week. I am in Lower Broadheath Worcester.

Let me know...............

RichardG

Hi,

welcome to the forum. You are more than welcome to come over for a chat. I am away for the next week or so on a business trip to Australia but I am sure we can arrange something when I am back. Where are you located?

Also we will be taking the buggy to Exeter kit car show in November and I am sure that there will be a few other buggies there to see as well. Might be a bit chilly but is worth a visit.

My e-mail is [email protected]

Richard

yorkshire

R1freestyle,

Thanks I would be interested in having a look thanks. I had a go in an R1 Striker a couple of years a go and I would imagine that sort of power in a short wheel base buggy will be very entertaining.

Danny

Administrator
Hello,

welcome to the forum.

Business trip to australia??? what do you sell prawns or BBQ's????

Have a safe flight.

RichardG's does have some very nice touches but then everybodies buggies does.... :lol:

Good luck and lookb forward to see you at the shows.

Danny