am i mad

ben waine

hi guys as u all no it has been snowing so i thout that id take my buggy out so i did so and i realised how bad snow and ice can be i went down a farmers track and crashed twice (in the same place only doing 15mph) i dont think awas going strait (yes i was drifting for about 1.5 miles) any 1 else done somin similar things

jason_l

Probably would have done something similar but my buggy doesn't run yet, probably for the best really!

I did have trouble getting to work yesterday though, going down the motorway at about 40mph and the back end went out, started fish tailing quite a bit but managed to keep it and its lucky there was nothing in the lane next to me or i would have written the car off.  :eek: :eek: :eek:

biddleboy

this is what happens wen u play in the snow luckerly i was not in it but my work colleges was
Photo-0011.jpg

Danny

Administrator
Lol I love looning in the ice been out a few times learn some good control in the ice.

I been playing ina car park on site this week in the van doing handbrake turrns ect got moaned at today and couldnt deny it was me...lol the truth was in the tracks

Danny

biddleboy

as there was no one hurt its not meen but :D and a bit :eek: :eek: he lost it on the bend fully loaded hit the curb and went over pretty awsome picture though

collie

Last time I was doing handbrake specials in the snow was when I had a 1 litre Nova, fantastic for handbraking!
I did it so much that I managed to force Ice between the tyre and rim and had to limp home!  ::)