Andy's Freestyle build

Phaeton

Staff member
So jealous of the space, it's unreal, if you get it finished by Thursday you can join us on the Wales Road Trip.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
nice!

Done a lot of work to it so far.... do you think you will get it road legal?

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
By the rate the other SLACKERS!!! are going he'll be hte first to finish, you know who you are  ;D ;D ;D

Alan...

jason_l

Phaeton":2mxiqbv9 said:
By the rate the other SLACKERS!!! are going he'll be hte first to finish, you know who you are  ;D ;D ;D

Alan...

I hope thats not aimed at me  :mad: ;D Good things come to those who wait, plus mine ain't exactly straight forward, i do update weekly!  :D

Anyway, Andy its looking great, you have done so much in such a short time. will be up and running in no time at all. :D If you have any questions then post them up as the guys here are pretty good and can answer most things!

Jason :D

Mini Mad Max

Phaeton":2a84sb2f said:

Alan...
Alan, it's not that i'm a slacker it's just that i'm out of luck and pocket! Turns out the cylinder head i bought is no good so i will be sending it back and go back to searching for another  ::) At least i have some motivation now... I said to my local mini club that my car would be on the stand at a local classic car show rolling with the engine in and dressed up in its panels so i better get a move on!
I really envy guys like you andy that can do these things at ease and such a speed, I need to take advice from people like you who seem to be able to put a kit together in a month! It's looking grand!! :D
Max

drew355

Yep space is a major bonus, but I did build my first kit car (& spray it) in a frame made of 3x2 & covered in plastic on my parents driveway!

This one will be road legal, I dont think those pirelli p7s would be much cop on mud!

My initial progress has been rapid, but I think as I get into the nitty gritty it will slow somewhat. I also have a Ferrari 360 replica arriving on friday for finishing which will both reduce the available space and time I can spend on the freestyle!

With a full time job too, (& im training to operate a 360 degree excavator at the weekends) plus the 20 horses to help look after, I have come to the conclusion that sleeping is a luxury & is just wasted time I could be car building!!!  ;D :D

collie

BRUC3":2ehewoi9 said:
Ahhhh c'mon! At least I have an excuse what with the imminant new arrival!!!
Wait till the Bambino arrives, your missus wont let you out of her sight and you'll have dirty nappies up to your armpits rather than dirty buggies!  :D