Anything coming up soon?

jim600

As per the title - anything in the pipeline for the non-road legal buggies - next UTV events/wales event/enduros etc?

O0

swifthalf

id be up for that mine nearly done now will post pics later just need to get some where to test it before an event got my self a trailer last week to drag it about will do a bit of a post regarding what iv done to her but she should be ready in a week or so providing i can test her and she is all good cant wait :) :) :)

UKCOMMANDER

Friday, sat, sun weekend of the 17th going rough camping with the boys , about 4 vehicles you can join us pm me or call the Moby. Got to be road legal for this one as its lots of fire roads, woods , ect
25th is nora mx round 2 championship , you can enter on the web site , This is big fun and worth a watch.
This is outside Banbury.
The weekend after we have a small track day at mallory park on Saturday and Sunday we have a bash at heart of England
For the day, this is a follow each other as we want to keep it low profile in the woods and fire roads .

We will be at the heart on thurdays filming at about 1pm for a few hours , give me a bell if you want to play .

October is blank but November we have a load going on ,