Braided Hoses

Phaeton

Staff member
Anyone know anywhere I can get a set of custom hoses made up, as cheap as possible. They need to have the large ends that go through the Mini subframe with imperial threads on but need metric at the caliper end.Used to be a place local to me but he appears to have closed down.

Alan...

Angel Boy

I've used these guys in the past to make up a set of custom front brake hoses.

Pirtek

Went in spoke to the guys behind the counter they um'd and ar'd for a while, but as soon as I said i'd happily leave a deposit they were away ordering the bits there and then. Took about a week and cost about £50 all in.

HTH,
Andy

iank

More good value for the quality and choice than ultimate cheapness - but cheap and brake hose doesn't really sound like a stellar idea to me (had a brand new ford hire car brake system fail on me on the A1 which leaves a mark).

But have a chat with Russ at Furore Cars. He does any fitting to any fitting, any length and a choice of colour.

http://www.furorecars.co.uk/index.php

Phaeton

Staff member
Thanks for the replies guys, gone with your suggestion Ian, £14.95 each don't think I would get them at a better price anywhere else.

Alan...

Angel Boy

That's a decent price for made up braided hoses. Good find that man.

I was reading about the F1 look-a-like kit car he is offering as well. How on earth did he get two kawasaki engines under that engine cover. It must be a bit tight for space :shock:

Andy