Brake Master cylinder

collie

As above, anybody got a brake master cylinder, also looking for Verto Clutch Slave and a bunch of other bits!
I worked out I need to spend £400 approx to get myself a rolling chassis that I can stop from rolling away without using bricks!!  :-\

Mini Mad Max

I have both if you want. I have a couple of verto slave cylinders i wont be using because im using pre verto, and i've got two twin circuit brake master cylinders(tandem style) and one lockheed clutch master cylinder. What do people use for clutch master cylinder on the pendulum pedal box?
Take your pick and i will give you them for less than what people on fleecebay do ;D. What other bits?? I have three mini's worth of bits in my garage LOL.
Max

collie

Thanks for the offer guys, I will be tapping you both up for those bits in the next couple of days, then I guess I know where to come! As and when I need them I guess I'll just post up my little wanted list! Cheers! :)

Mini Mad Max

No probs! I just have stuff lying around incase i "might" use it. It would be better off on ebay rather than sitting on a shelf, and it would be better off helping complete another buggy rather than being on ebay ;D
Just make a list and i'm sure me and danny can help. Danny gets dibs because he has his trip to fund and stuff to get rid of LOL.
Max

Danny

Administrator
found 6 water pumps the other day.... used to take them to the IMM through all bar 2 away....lol

Danny

Mini Mad Max

Here is a pic of my mastercylinder alex:
Mini_Mad_Max

Hope this helps,
Max