Break hoses.

Mini Mad Max

Hi guys!
Can someone tell me if all the hoses on the buggy are the same length as on a mini? Just so i know to buy hoses in a kit from mini sport or to get myself a reel of hose. lol.
Plus what do people recomend:
Braided
Rubber
Copper
Thanks,
Max

Angel Boy

They look like standard front hoses all around to me, ones at front have a caliper fitting, the ones at the rear have drum fitting, but they all look like they have the same connection to the chasis subframe.

I like braided hoses personally, but they might not fit with the style of your buggy etc.  Do you know what they call the bit the fits to the chasis/subframe and the sizes of them?

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
You just need standard front hoses for both back & rear in either rubber or braided, there are 2 sizes best to get the slightly longer ones of the 2 if you get the option. The shorter ones fit but look very tight when the wheel is off the ground. Last buggy had copper tube & standard rubber hoses, I was happy with them, this one has braided only because they came with it.

Alan...

maz

Hi i would use braided there stronger and more flexible  depending on the type you use and you can cut them to  how long you want them.  :)