BRITISH MINI FAIR - Bingley Hall, Stafford 31st January 2010.

Phaeton

Staff member
Well it's the first show of the year & as I've been told I'm not being made to go to Florida for 2 weeks on the 28th is anybody going? Not a good advert but I didn't think the show was too good last year, but it was nice to meet up with Simon & Danny. Details HERE

Alan...

esdebe

Did I go to it last year?  I can't remember...  Thought it was the year before...  Nope, you are right it was last year, my how time has flown bu.    I'm going to ask SHMBO if I can get a pass for the day, if so the next decision is do I use the buggy or a nice warm car.......

Simon

Phaeton

Staff member
Yes it was only last year, I had the buggy on the back of the van if you remember, it looked 75% done with the SVA 2 weeks away. Have to look for the shifty & be brave like Danny :)

Alan...

biddleboy

Phaeton":31lpxonv said:
Well it's the first show of the year & as I've been told I'm not being made to go to Florida for 2 weeks on the 28th is anybody going? Not a good advert but I didn't think the show was too good last year, but it was nice to meet up with Simon & Danny. Details HERE

Alan...
  ???well alan did you forget about me then i was there aswell :(

Phaeton

Staff member
Sorry Steve, yes you were, I'm going to use the excuse of senility & the fact you've not been round much recently ;D

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
I remember!

My buggy shit its pants and I jumped in with simon...lol

Yes a cheap stamp also!!...lol

Danny

I will be in Thailand sorry

Steve

I might be able to make this one.
Let me know where your going to meet, and if you are going in the Buggies.
Steve

Phaeton

Staff member
I'm actually considering the buggy even though it's 75 miles in January but I think I may call HERE first. I remember Dave coming up 2 or 3 years ago & he was like an icicle by the time he arrived  ;D

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
The intention is still to go in the buggies, we're meeting at point C Fox Lane just past A38/A513 junction there appears to be some sort of pull in there. I figure on setting off around 9am to let it get above freezing, so will be there 10:30-11:00 hopefully. Simon & my routes Google Maps

Alan...

Steve

I will meet you at Fox Lane on Sunday morning. Do you both still have the same phone numbers? Mine is still the same.

Steve

Thanks Gents
See you in the morning. Make sure you wrap up as there is ice on the floor tonight and the water in the garden has not thawed out all day.