Buggy Pics

Baloo

l finally got round to trying my gopro camera, not the right weather but who cares lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grzzQHewNiY&feature=plcp

IMG_4580-CopyMedium.jpg

IMG_4576Medium.jpg

IMG_4575Medium.jpg

IMG_4577-CopyMedium.jpg

IMG_4583Medium.jpg

Mini Mad Max

Hehehehe, can't see much when it's like that! :p My brother has one of these and he's caught some awesome crashes of himself when mountain biking. Well worth every penny of what they cost!
Let's see some videos :)
Max

Baloo

l will try and shoot some more vid this weekend and post it up, but l am struggling with windows live movie maker for the editing though

Baloo

will it ever dry up :-\
anyway l couldent resist taking my buggy for a few laps round my track yesterday, still to wet for my liking with 6" of water in the ruts and the wet grass making it like driving on ice, having ripped the left front wheel arch off on a tree even before l started filming l took it a bit steady for the rest of the laps,
picture quality is brilliant on my computer but crap on Youtube, dont know what that is, will have a fiddle with the settings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... EjlM4YEMg#!

IMG_4616Medium.jpg

IMG_4619Medium.jpg

IMG_4622Medium.jpg

IMG_4617Medium.jpg

Baloo

Lilspeed":ymytsd13 said:
That looks like ace fun!

Love your buggy, seems to soak up the bumpy ground really well.

hi

youre right its fun ;)

the back springs feel to hard and the fronts to soft, l might try some air shocks on it and see how it changes,
but for now its working so l am using it as it is, shame about the wet weather spoiling it :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Snapshot409-06-201219-05.png

Snapshot309-06-201219-04.png

Snapshot109-06-201219-03.png

not, lol

Baloo

ktm250sx":2re5hvyd said:
hi what buggy it that ?and what engine is in it i have been looking or weeks and cand find one i want x

hi

its a kinroad 650, google it loads of info, been a few on ebay recently, this one has been fitted with a nissan micra engine and box

cheers andy

CAW

Love It Andy ;D mmmmmmm dust or water or mud, which do you prefere ?

ps, do you still want the buggy bonnet Sir! :)

Andy

Baloo

hello Andy

as l get older dust becomes more appealing and mud less so
yes please to the bonnet, l might be up your way thursday

Andy

CAW

:eek: pmsl............I'll dig it out ;)

Oh forgot If you come up, any chance of the bag of blanks cut out thingys Andy

ta

Andy

Baloo

yes blanky disc things no problem at all, pm me your postcode again please, it may be tomorrow wont know till morning which day