Bumble gets Spotted

Phaeton

Staff member
What do you reckon guys?

Reckon I will need a new battery & alternator, might put 4 on a roof bar as well ;D ;D

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

SSSSSWEEEEEEEET!!!!! :eek:
I'm going to do something along the lines of that, and don't know wether to do like you've done, or like simon. Me thinks I will put mine up on the top, as i will be doing full on offroading and don't want to hurt a set of CIBIEs or WIPACs like yours, what would you recommend? If anyone ever flash's you at night saying to dip your headlights, just give'm a flash of them and watch them fly off the road in your rear view mirror  ;D
Max ;)

jason_l

Think this looks SWWWEEEEETTTTTTT!

I was thinking of doing something similar but as things have chnaged im not going to, its all about getting the weight of the car down now so not adding any extra bits..................with a few exceptions  ;D

Mini Mad Max

jason_l":2nqlim9b said:

I was thinking of doing something similar but as things have chnaged im not going to, its all about getting the weight of the car down now so not adding any extra bits..................with a few exceptions  ;D
FOUR LAMPS WONT STUNT THE POWER TO WEIGHT WITH THE BIG STARLET ENGINE!!!!
hehe
Max

jason_l

Mini Mad Max":y6w9qzep said:
jason_l":y6w9qzep said:

FOUR LAMPS WONT STUNT THE POWER TO WEIGHT WITH THE BIG STARLET ENGINE!!!!
hehe
Max

All adds up max! Im currently getting rid of alot of parts and upgrading for lighter materials, composite, carbon etc.

Phaeton

Staff member
You might be grateful of some weight over the front axle to counter some of the understeer  ;D

Alan...

jason_l

Phaeton":2mm2sqb9 said:
You might be grateful of some weight over the front axle to counter some of the understeer  ;D

Alan...

Will See Alan, going to get it done first and then sort out weight issues. Firstly going to get it as light as possible using light materials minimal approach and then get the car weighed to find out front/rear ratio's. Then i can add/move parts about to try and get a 50/50 weight distribution. Im thinking of making a new front nose cone that will have a large opening for the front mount radiator and large side intakes for intercooler/oil cooler so will have a bit extra at the front.
Then will see if i can add a few lamps at the front.

Anyway, back on topic. Think the lights look great mate, you got any night pics yet with them on, have you done the wiring yet???

Jason :p

Phaeton

Staff member
jason_l":2xi55djs said:
Think the lights look great mate,
Cheers for that I like them

jason_l":2xi55djs said:
you got any night pics yet with them on, have you done the wiring yet???

No piccies yet, not wired, I got into trouble for fitting them yesterday instead of cleaning up round back of house, been cleaning up round back today, in between making a holder for a heater matrix, hopefully get them wired later, if I can find a couple of relays.

Alan.

jason_l

Phaeton":23jyq1in said:
jason_l":23jyq1in said:
Think the lights look great mate,
Cheers for that I like them

jason_l":23jyq1in said:
you got any night pics yet with them on, have you done the wiring yet???

No piccies yet, not wired, I got into trouble for fitting them yesterday instead of cleaning up round back of house, been cleaning up round back today, in between making a holder for a heater matrix, hopefully get them wired later, if I can find a couple of relays.

Alan.

I can fully understand that mate!  :D i keep sneaking out to the garage and doing 10-20 minutes here and there in the evenings and keep getting dragged back inside by the girlfriend.  ::) Luckily she is working the next 3 weekends in a row so i can really crack on with it, not that i don't like spending time with her of course  ;D

Look forward to the night pictures!

Phaeton

Staff member
hmalan":1rly5lfg said:
Alan I have a box full of relays
Alan,

I think Stoneleigh is out, bit too far too quick if you read my other post all will become clear, but wouldn't mind a run out on Sunday if you've managed to wangle a pass out. I have some bits to take over to Will in Lincoln which seems a sensible distance, if you're up for it,.

And if you're offering wouldn't mind a couple.

Alan...