CONGRATULATIONS SIMON

MattBlack

Delighted to add my fondest thoughts to all three of you.

You'll never experience a bigger drive to be a better person, than when you look into the eyes of your own new born child.

Congratulations... I may only know you through a mad hobby.. but I know you'll make a fabulous Dad.

Happy days ahead.

Matt B

FFTS

Congratulations Simon and Mrs Simon. At the age of 44 I was still saying I would never have children. At 49 I have the most beautiful thing that ever happened in my life called Millie. Enjoy every minute and be involved with everything and just love being a dad. It really does change you as a person and I think for the better.

Well done :)

esdebe

Thanks Guys,

Yesterday was the most exhasting day of my life. Every thing was going so well, until Jasia started to push and the babys heart rate fell, Then it all got so scary, but after the room was invaded by another 4 people and a pair of forceps (that wouldn't look out of place in the garage toolbox) were used to assist the birth, My son alex was born weighing in at 7 lb 8 oz or 3.4 KG.

It won't be long before he's using the buggy as a climbing frame,

Simon

hmalan

Congratulations Simon, hope jasia and baby Alex are both well.

All the best to the three of you.

Alan T.

collie

Congratulations!

Alex is a "Great" name, and I can speak from personal experience.

I know you'll enjoy being a Dad even more than being a buggy owner!

Steve

Congratulations Simon
All the best to you and your family.
Never mind using the Buggy as a climbing frame, if he is anything like my kids, he will just be asking for the keys and wanting to drive it all the time.
See you soon
Steve

be strong, don't sell the buggy. don't let your lady put the idea in your head. you don't need the money for a pram, or to decorate the baby room.

be strong..... work a lil overtime or something.

babies are the biggest changer of your life but it will be the best thing you will ever do. unfort you prob wont realise this until after the hard times of being awake all night, constantly smelling of milk and having to change lovely little parcels of shite in colours you would not imagine and smells you would not think possible.

congrats to you both.

did i say about the being strong and sell everything else first before the buggy. i have heard you can get £35 for a pint of blood on the black market[/quote]

Asbo

well done wi' the new bairn...hope all goes well....wullie,nadine,lea n luke fae bonnie ecosse. :D :D :D