DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0069-2.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

Mini Mad Max

That looks awesome :D I used to go to mallory a lot when i was young, but now i live miles away from anything to do with motorsport :/

smokey2010

Hi all new to this forum so where do all you guys go with your buggys?there's no gallery on this forum so I don't know what you guys drive

Mini Mad Max

I think right at the beginning the forum was set up for freestyle buggies, and since then has grown and branched out. Said freestyle buggies tend to be used as a fun Sunday car or for some offroad fun as more of a trials car. It is very successful at trialing and seems to do well in all variants of the sport. Here is an old video of one trialing: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXIzFeSFOy0&feature=related[/youtube]
I've still not finished building mine, but plan to take it along to local 4X4 meetings to do trialing with them. It's nice to see all these events on this forum now, and i definitely will try to take part in at least one when my project is finished!
Max

Steve

In the first few photo's, does that cars wheels ever touch the ground or should it have been made with wings?
Looks fun.

smokey2010

Towards the end of the day getting higher and higher if it wasn't for getting a flat all I can say is the skys the limit!