Enduroland events

jim600

After Dan did all the legwork, I spoke to Nigel at enduroland and unfortunately it looks like a lack of interest means next weekends buggy enduro is off.

BUT if Nigel gets enough emails expressing some interest hes prepared to put on a buggy enduro/sprint before christmas with prizes.

Open to all buggies/side by sides/pilots etc.

Would be good to get one of these off the ground as enduroland do the best turnupanddrive enduro events around.

Likely to be between 50-100 quid, weekend - saturday or sunday, enduro type terrain, south/east midlands (milton keynes sort of direction) - thats where most enduroland events are held. But 100% midlands area.

I'm not trying to step on any toes here, I'm just repeating what Nigel emailed me today.

Pm if interested and I'll give you nigels email address.

Would be good if anyone has contact details for the welsh guys from the old forum who had 5 or 6 pilots, and Lee etc?

This vid gives an idea of what enduroland do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAtNJoAx_GY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyBwRX8N ... re=related

Adey2004

jim600":3dp0u91a said:
After Dan did all the legwork, I spoke to Nigel at enduroland and unfortunately it looks like a lack of interest means next weekends buggy enduro is off.

BUT if Nigel gets enough emails expressing some interest hes prepared to put on a buggy enduro/sprint before christmas with prizes.

Open to all buggies/side by sides/pilots etc.

Would be good to get one of these off the ground as enduroland do the best turnupanddrive enduro events around.

Likely to be between 50-100 quid, weekend - saturday or sunday, enduro type terrain, south/east midlands (milton keynes sort of direction) - thats where most enduroland events are held. But 100% midlands area.

I'm not trying to step on any toes here, I'm just repeating what Nigel emailed me today.

Pm if interested and I'll give you nigels email address.

Would be good if anyone has contact details for the welsh guys from the old forum who had 5 or 6 pilots, and Lee etc?

This vid gives an idea of what enduroland do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAtNJoAx_GY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyBwRX8N ... re=related

Jim

have spoken to Nigel today, if we can get the numbers up to 10 - 12 we are still good for saturday 16th.

those of you interested then please email nigel and also confrim on this post,

i will start

1 no. RZR
1 No. RZR XP
1 No. Can AM Comander

offroad 68

I have a comp safari on next weekend and another 2 weeks after so no chance for me, would be interested in getting the pilots out some time after that but not interested in anything that dan is organising.

jim600

offroad 68":89muzoll said:
I have a comp safari on next weekend and another 2 weeks after so no chance for me, would be interested in getting the pilots out some time after that but not interested in anything that dan is organising.

Does who's organising it really matter - it's not like we have much to choose from? Besides this is an enduroland event ( prompted by Dan maybe but run by enduroland) - still a good opurtunity to run the pilots around an enduro track for a day? If there were enduroland events in the future at around the 100 quid mark would that be of interest (assuming the didnt clash with comp safaris?)

Adey - Im just wating to hear from a mate as to whether we'd be 1 or 2 buggies, but should deffinetly be 1.

offroad 68

Does who's organising it really matter - it's not like we have much to choose from? Besides this is an enduroland event ( prompted by Dan maybe but run by enduroland) - still a good opurtunity to run the pilots around an enduro track for a day? If there were enduroland events in the future at around the 100 quid mark would that be of interest (assuming the didnt clash with comp safaris?)

[/quote]

Yes it does matter to me, I do not like the way he works (again biting my tongue to avoid legal threats) so he is not getting a penny off me.

£100???????? what happened to 50 to 100? if its £50 then yes but £100 no. I think a few of us (me, Baloo, uncle muddy, Dunk) went to this track a few years ago with the buggys but it is at Reddich not milton keynes? Milton keynes is near london is'nt it ?

To be honest, Not had the pilots out this year and not missed them, had lots of enjoyment with my bigger buggy in comp safari events without the organising hassle, the best times we have had in the smaller buggys have been at Baloos and Marks place's for free even though would not have minded paying.

jim600

Fair enough, 50-100 was optimistic (I was hoping that single seaters would be half the price, but apprarently not). Enduroland dont have a "home" track as such, they are just a club that run enduros at venues around the midlands. (So possible there was one in Reddich).

Adey - Dosnt look hopeful does it, I have a pilot sized rotax buggy and my mate has a bigger bike engined powered jobby - but 12 buggies is looking unlikely. I'll be going on the quad anyway, longterm I think 100 quid per event would be too much for me anyway, when you can spend the whole sunday at enduroland for 30 quid on the quads.

Adey2004

Oh well only ourselves to blame for lack of numbers!!!

Well if anyone is interested on the 16th I will be at Kirton off road centre

http://www.kirtonoffroadcentre.co.uk/quads.html

This is open to all buggies/ quads bikes and anything you can bring along, also a good price of £30 for the whole day, no racing just 600 arcres of quarry to play with.

Gates open 9am - 4:30pm

Pm me if your interested.

See you there

Adey

''Left a Bit''

That's alright, I'll be there the weekend after with our buggy, and Lee'll be there the weekend after that with his I expect.

Looks like Kirton is going to be busy this month!

Adey2004

Trying to upload some photos of some joiner 650s that were at kirton last time but not working on the iPad,

The mothers were surprisingly good, managed all but the hardest hills, tracks and water crossings, only problem was one got a puncture in the camping grounds.

If any one is interested in The photos check out my photo bucket page "adey2004"

See you there

Adey

UKCOMMANDER

ah how lovely to think offroad is still thinking about me,
just wondering how thew legal action is going,
just to make jims point clear, these events are organised and run by enduroland , i have nothing to do with money. with exception to paying for my days riding,
as nigel runs the best tracks uk, i choose to drive as much as i can , oh and i would completely destroy any comp machine, especial you offroad, but we will never know as you will never have anything to do with any buggy track or acu race or anything in the uk even if i just mention it.

oh well what a bummer !
dont sweat the small stuff !