For Bruce :)

jason_l

As you asked for pics here they are.....

its a 2000 Lexus IS200 s in astral black, ex rep mobile, mods are.........

* 18' Inch Kei Velocity's in Hyper Black
* Tein Super Street Coilovers with top mounts and EDFC unit
* Cusco Carbon front strut brace
* Cusco carbon rear strut brace
* Cusco under chassis braces (front and back)
* Uprated cream leather interier with Lexus logo stitched into head rests
* B&M short shifter
* HKS Hiper exhaust
*Apexi induction kit with custom Carbon pipework
*Black oil catch tank
*Carbon fibre air ram pipe
*Low rear wing
*Rear bumper lip
* Mintex discs all round
*Goodridge braided brake lines
* Scangauge 2 unit
*Sport tinted windows
*Kenwood headunit
*alpine components with 2x Kicker amps
*Razo gearknob
*custom Stainless steel dials
*chrome A/c rings
*custom made black rear fogs
*altezza rear light conversion
*Jdm style front yellow fogs
*blacked out front headlights with orange indicator removed
*sport grill
*stubby jdm antena
*automatic close mirrors
*carbon fibre mirror covers
* Personal registration

Few old pics i have.........

registry_gallery-217-1210519907.jpg

registry_gallery-217-1210519885.jpg

Its currently been stolen by the girlfriend and she has left me with her 1.0 litre yaris, fun!

Jason :D

BRUC3

Looks lovely!

Did you spilt the headlights yourself and spray em? I been planning on doing mine for months but never got round to it!  ;D

I bought some cheapo standish looking wheels for mine as the originals were fooked! Only got cheapo's as the mrs will be driving it when the bambino comes along so will no doubt be kerbed to fook! :p

Still got some -60mm springs sat in the garage which im yet to fit, but their lovely cars!

lkmlkm.jpg

Was owned by a private valeter before me, so shes mint bar a key mark down the rear door!

jason_l

BRUC3":28vh63od said:
Looks lovely!

Did you spilt the headlights yourself and spray em? I been planning on doing mine for months but never got round to it!  ;D

I bought some cheapo standish looking wheels for mine as the originals were fooked! Only got cheapo's as the mrs will be driving it when the bambino comes along so will no doubt be kerbed to fook! :p

Still got some -60mm springs sat in the garage which im yet to fit, but their lovely cars!

lkmlkm.jpg

Was owned by a private valeter before me, so shes mint bar a key mark down the rear door!

Looks nice Bruce, black is the nicest colour :D
Wheels actually look pretty nice, the standard lexus wheels are known for being utter poop!

I did the lights myself, not a job for the faint hearted. Stick in the oven till the sealant goes soft but before the lights melt and carefully pull them apart. I also removed the orange indicator part and put in some chrome/orange bulbs. They mist up now and then but they look pretty good on a black car.

Mine has developed a really bad squeak on the back, think some bush's have gone! oh well