Freestyle Bonet/nosecone bit

jason_l

Hi Everyone,

Im guessing most people have one of these so don't know if anyone is interested but i have one here if anyone wants it. Its finished in red gel coat and has never been fitted to a freestyle, has just been in my way the whole time. The previous owner has added holes for the mini switch's but he has done them at a slight angle.

Anyway its here if anyone wants it.

Im after £20 plus postage, or collected from Winchester/Southampton.

Will get pictures up now........

Jason :D

jason_l

few pics........

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

jason_l

Did I? Think im going insane to be honest ::) Its been a long couple of days..... lol

No longer for sale then i guess........... :D

Danny

Administrator
lol It was just before you moved :)

You probably forgot that I now live Between Bognor and Littlehampton :)

jason_l

Nice try Alan. lol

Danny, i know you moved down brigton way but i didnt remember if you wanted it or not as you repaired your damaged one.

Jason

Baloo

hi

if its still available l will buy it, l have a freestyle just need the fiberglass panels ( or copies of )
will be passing winchester/southamton on wednesday to get to chichester
Andy

jason_l

Hi Andy, sorry i think Danny is right that i promised him the piece a while back. I do however have some steel side panels lying about somewhere if they are of any use? What time you passing by winchester?

Baloo

jason_l":1yd1xr6x said:
Hi Andy, sorry i think Danny is right that i promised him the piece a while back. I do however have some steel side panels lying about somewhere if they are of any use? What time you passing by winchester?

hi Jason

l will be passing by around 11am and then again in the afternoon on the way home but no worries if Danny is having it,
Andyw said l can borrow his and make a copy of it

thanks Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
I suspect Andy has the skills to make a plug off one & then everybody would be happy as 3 could come from 1

Alan...

Baloo

Phaeton":1v6q1696 said:
I suspect Andy has the skills to make a plug off one & then everybody would be happy as 3 could come from 1

Alan...

A nose cone breeding program it is then lol

CAW

The Red one is a nice one, but your wecome to borrow mine If it dos'nt come off...............................Winchester ;D Nowhere near Manchester Andy, lol get yer bum up here the SNOWS gone now...........PMSL

Just cold

Andy

Baloo

CAW":2glj9zdq said:
The Red one is a nice one, but your wecome to borrow mine If it dos'nt come off...............................Winchester ;D Nowhere near Manchester Andy, lol get yer bum up here the SNOWS gone now...........PMSL

Just cold

Andy

h'mmm south coast or rainy city, south coast ? rainy city ? SOUTH COAST ME THINKS
LOL

CAW

:p , you half southern jessie Andy, :D , just give us some warning when you get your Passport for the northern territories mate 8)

Andy

Baloo

CAW":1swmpyv9 said:
:p , you half southern jessie Andy, :D , just give us some warning when you get your Passport for the northern territories mate 8)

Andy

passport ? more like a macintosh needed for manchester

will be up eventually,

when its sunny ;D

jason_l

Oh my bad just seen this. I promised it to Danny long ago but forgot so unfortunately its his. Sorry mate.

Jason