Freestyle for sale - 998

hmalan

Seriously thinking about selling the buggy

It's a 998, SVA'd in 2008

I am not planning to give it away, so I am looking for around £2750

Anyone interested let me know and I will send through full details, but for starters the engine was rebuilt with new crankshaft, camshaft - followers, oil pump, water pump, fuel pump, new bearings etc.

It has a reconditioned gearbox, added over the winter of 2008/9, new clutch, alternator, aftermarket - in distributor-electronic ignition kit, new radiator and tropical (metal) fan

New slave cylinders, shoes, springs etc on rear, new master cylinder

Just had two new tyres on the front and plenty of wear left in those on the rear. :'(

Alan

Phaeton

Staff member
If it's got to go it's got to go, but it'll be a shame, anyone who is looking for a buggy this is a nice one

Alan...

wally1

very intrested in the 998 could you please send more info and photos if pos.  Where are you , what about tax & mot

hmalan

Buggy now lives in Suffolk with Wally1

I hope he has as much fun with it as I did.

Drove the 169 miles to his house last saturday and she ran like a dream, and it really was a wrench to see it go, but things move on.

Thanks to all on the site for your help during the time I had the buggy, and in particular Alan, as all those regular to the site will know, he is top class.

I will still visit the site and when the kids are a few years older I will probably look to build something else with them.

Alan

Steve

Sorry to See you've sold the Buggy, as we will miss you from the site and at the shows. But hope Wally1 can make it in your place.
Keep in touch.
Steve

Mini Mad Max

I hope you stay with us Alan, It was nice to meet you and your buggy earlier on in the year at stoneleigh... I hope to see you there again even without the buggy. Once you join muddybuggies, it's like hotel california, you can never leave :D
Max