Freestyle on Ebay Cedric

Radar

lol @Bruc3 ...opportunity knocks and Alan was first out of the traps on this one :)

good luck with the sale Alan

Radar

Phaeton

Staff member
149 watchers currently, which is interesting, does that mean, if you could get a more modern equivalent made from maybe a Micra/Corsa/Ka there is a business to be had?

Alan...

ben waine

this used to be mine !!!!!! and i worte a small thing for allan to maybe help him get a better price on it :)  good look with it mate im glad (and suprised) that you got it into such a good condition after i cough cough WRECKED it cough and again good luck :)

HolyCount

I, too, am tempted ... but if I bought another car it would have to be one I could live in, as the missus will make me homeless!!!!

Skirrow

I'm lucky enough to have permission. Mostly looking at sevens but it would be nice to finally drive a buggy on the road having owned one for about 7 years...

HolyCount

Nice one Skirrow -- I am still living down the time I "accidentally" bought a beemer on ebay ( I was convinced I would be outbid!----Honest) and the trike (in bits) is filling the garage right now.

Radar

well done Skirrow a bit of a bargain me thinks even in its current condition spend a little bring it back to its former glory and its still gonna be cheap compared to building and sva testing etc etc
or iva or whatever its called now

Radar

Skirrow

Cheers fellas. Going to get my current off-road one and combine it all into one using the best bits from both.

ben waine - can you tell me anything about the engine? What spec and what sort of power it's putting out? (Assuming its still the 1330 that is)

Cheers!

ben waine

I can't tell u much sorry mate ( don't no allot bout it) it's had a new fuel filter and fuel line on t when I had it, it has a tuned exhaust pipe on the back (sounds grate !!!) and when I owned it, it used to have a terrible screeching from what I think was the water pump but went away after it had warmed up, also when I owned it there was a problem with the gears( only selected 1st, 3rd and sometimes reverse) ( but I assume both problems have been fixed by allan as it is road legal etc) as for actual numbers all I know Is that it's a 1330cc metro engine, it u want any real figures id ask allan or google the engine and see what it says, I never has it on the road but I wouldnt see too much of a problem with it on a motorway (doing 70) in terms of power/speed, i got It doing 30/40 mph easy in 3rd on fields, hope this helps :)