Freestyle on eBay!

Danny

Administrator
I have known this buggy for a long long long time...

Will need a rebuild I should think....

robcoles

I spoke to the owner yesterday who says the buggy just needs tidying up.
I no nothing about this buggy but it's a long way to drive from Cardiff if when I get there it's not as he's said.

robcoles

Wow ..... It has been around
I'm looking for a buggy I can just jump in & drive.
I don't mind a little cosmetic work but with work & family commitments I'm not looking to take on a whole load of work.
That said I desperately want a freestyle lol

Phaeton

Staff member
TBH Rob I would have thought you would be able to, it's been a while since I had it (July 2011 by the Fleecebay advert) but it was very well built & ran nicely, it had the 1330 in at that time, so not sure what engine is currently in there, but I think I have a phone number for Dave who bought it from me if you want to chat with him. Alan...

250buggys

I nearly bought this buggy off James (vespawho) last summer, for-sale-f5/buggy-for-sale-t2523.html

Spoke, emailed & text him all week regarding info, arranged to meet him when he was free, transfered the money out of my savings account into cash. Booked the day off work hired a car trailer and then he sold it to someone else the day before, apparently off the mini forum. I even offered him a deposit so this didn't happen. At least he phoned me to say so & I didn't drive the all those miles! soooooo frustrating!

That was the last time a road registered Freestyle came up for sale on here & it is the same one again!! wish I bought that \onyx tomcat now, that was much tidier.....

I wonder if there is much wrong with this buggy given the short time of ownership?????

I see there are no bids on ebay as yet, think he is starting off a bit high TBH

Phaeton

Staff member
I owned this buggy in 2011 & it was a very well built buggy, it's builder had done a nice job on, some of the stuff made it look very professional. Haven't seen it since then, but doubt it needs much doing, as to price, that's a quandary, my Yorkshireness says that's too expensive, by Buggyness says it's too cheap, they are rare, they cost twice that to get on the road, why should they be any cheaper.

250buggys

Still no bids & the auction is almost over, i didn't say it was too expensive i just said he was starting off too high.

May have generated more interest with a lower start & a reserve.

I agreed £2200 with James minus the spare engine.....until he got a better offer.....

Would be tempted but I really don't want a Q plate, would much prefer an age related plate