Halloween 2 day event in camping

Adey2004

Hello all

kirton off road centre are hosting there annual Halloween event this year, 29th & 30th October gates open at lunchtime on the Friday to set up camp etc, £75 for the weekend Inc camping or £40 daily

Excellent venue, 600 acres of quarry where all can play, (one of the best weekends I had last year)

Last year a varied selection of 4x4, tanks, unimogs and about a half dozen joyner buggies, open to all vehicles, pilots, buggies, comp safari etc

So who's going then

Adey

''Left a Bit''

Hmm, pass then, I'm sure someone said to me that NORC were running at Kirton, maybe they got mixed up with it being close by.

edit: NORC's postcode gives Kirton on the map though?!
Double edit: Just down the road from Kirton apparently.

Adey2004

Looks like an interesting weekend then, think I may play on the Saturday and then come to the comp safari for a look on the Sunday, see if the buggy is up to spec for next year (just had extinguisher, battery cut off etc fitted)

May see you all there

Adey

offroad 68

If you are going with a view to getting someone to have a look at your side by side I would think mark calzoni from simmonites would be the best person to speak to because he seems to be the only person who knows what the rules are. that said good luck because he seems to blow hot and cold about it, then again it could just be me :-\

I do not think my usual navigator can make it to the comp safari so might be looking for a stand in.

''Left a Bit''

I might call in on the Saturday then, both at Kirton and the NORC do, I'm going past anyway.

There this weekend with ours if you're local and want a look/collar the scrutineers about yours Adey.

Adey2004

No can do this weekend, got to collect the buggy for the garage, so far replaced the following,

Rear control arm bushes
Upper and lower ball joints,
Track rod ends
Turbo side air intake
Oil
From cv
Front diff service and oil change.

Just need to make some suspension limiting straps for next weekend and all will be good,

If any one is interested, enduro uk ( not to be confused with enduroland) will be permitting the use of there endure track for all buggies on monst saturdays, this will be run either in addition to the kids and novice riders or as a stand alone event, subject to numbers of course.

I will be there this saturday to test the track / chat with clyde as on the way back from Nuneaton, will let you know what's discussed but keep the second Saturday of November clear.

Google Enduro UK for details / location

Adey

I'll be there Saturday giving the track a test ( on the way back from nuneaton