Hi All

Roky

Hi all, I came onto this site via funbuggies as I was thinking of building one only to find a thread mention that the freestyle is no longer available as a kit. Is that accurate?

Shame if it is cuz i've been looking at the freestyle for about 10 years now.

Anyone know what happened to Dave smart? Spoke to hiim a few times back when mini in the park was at Cornbury park.

Oh well if the kits's no longer available might consider a ready built/ part built freestyle.

Cheers all
Pete

HolyCount

Hello and welcome. True the kit isn't available at the moment. Dave is taking some "time out", so we gather. At present he still owns the rights etc --- but that could change!

Best bet for now is to keep an eye on the forum for a part build (also eBay) --- you have just missed a couple !

Radar

hi welcome Roky ...like the freestyle you say ? yeah been a few sold recently
Roky":1ddyet7q said:
Shame if it is cuz i've been looking at the freestyle for about 10 years now.
ssed them ...

You not bought or built one in 10 years ! lol doubtful you will now but heres hoping !

Asbo

hi roky,welcome along sir.

as count says,here and ebay are prob the best places to look at the mo. and,dont give up if its what you're after.....i met dave around the same time,set my heart on one and didnt get mine til about 2 years ago. good luck with yer search for one.

Mini Mad Max

Hi and welcome :)
I was looking for about 1 1/2 years, and kept losing out... Just. Until one appeared in a kit car magazine fresh off the press, so i was quick and got it.
Everyone finds one eventually, if dedicated.
Max :D