hi to everyone

wally1

would like to say a big hello to everyone,this is the first time i have been on anything like this so please excuse if i muck up.
would like also to thank alan t for the buggy and all his help,sorry this hasent been sooner but the old comp blew its m/board
last months bug money gone on new one. There are a number of issues i would like to ask 1. to alter the camber do you do it with
the wheels on the floor or off 2. i wish to enlarge the fuel tank has anyone tried calor gas or propane bottles 3.are there any seats that do not come up so high at the back as due to my height they seem to push me forward hope you can help as soon as these are sorted the sooner im off to the exerter show
                            wal

Phaeton

Staff member
wally1":1959nrqj said:
would like to say a big hello to everyone,this is the first time i have been on anything like this so please excuse if i muck up.
would like also to thank alan t for the buggy and all his help,sorry this hasent been sooner but the old comp blew its m/board
last months bug money gone on new one. There are a number of issues i would like to ask

Welcome Wal to the forum

1. to alter the camber do you do it with the wheels on the floor or off

Wheels need to be sat on the floor with the weight on.

2. i wish to enlarge the fuel tank has anyone tried calor gas or propane bottles

Not that I'm aware of, Esdebe (Simon) has got some Helium cylinders on the side of his.

3.are there any seats that do not come up so high at the back as due to my height they seem to push me forward hope you can help as soon as these are sorted the sooner im off to the exerter show

Many different types of seat around, just need to be careful about the width, depends how deep your pockets are on what you go for. I've just bought a set like these [Ebay not had time to fit them yet so no idea how good they will be.

Alan...

BRUC3

Welcome along!

Could always give a set of Elise S1 seats a shot. Not the most comfy seats, but never heard of anyone having problems with them fitted to the Elise!

jason_l

BRUC3":1n6r89xa said:
Welcome along!

Could always give a set of Elise S1 seats a shot. Not the most comfy seats, but never heard of anyone having problems with them fitted to the Elise!

Welcome along to the club.

I believe the seats from the elise should fit fine, i believe dave had them in one of his??? but could be wrong  ???

Steves2580

Hi Wal,

Welcome to the forum!

These guys on here will be able to help with all your queries!!

There has been a gas bottle used for a fuel tank, I think its on the k series build!

Steve.

Mini Mad Max

Welcome to the forum!
Don't forget to make a build diary thread to show us your developments on the buggy!
Max