Hi

Tonka

Hi its been a while since I have checked in :-\

also been a while since I been near the buggies was going to make an attempt to clean up my freestyle and mot it as I haven't been near it in 2 years due to work and or the lack of it.
I've been humming and ha'ing as I don't have a garage for it now wether to sell the both of them or just try and get stuck in and get them done but this job might be coming to an end shortly and other things requiring cash like a new workshop I think I need to pass them over to some one who can show them a good home.

Phaeton

Staff member
Welcome back, I don't think you will have any trouble selling if they are road legal, whether you can get the price you want is another matter.

Alan...

Tonka

Hi alan I was thinking of selling the whole lot as a package as there is 1 set of rfx revolution 5 spoke alloys 1 set of motorsport steels 1 set of 5 spoke alloys for the metro hubs and 2 complete buggys 1 1100 and 1 1275 and a stack of on & offroad tyres, koso digital speedo,full stainless exhaust system stainless manifold with r1 carbon race can.

I'm not 100% sure about the other buggy wether it is a tomcat or not definatly looks like it but that needs the suspension replaced its metro subframes with hydro elastic suspension botched with bike coil shocks and it needs a diff I think I bought 2 cv joints on that one but no fibreglass panels for it and a gsxf 750 slingshot if the money is right

I would probably get more breaking them but seems a shame as a couple of good weekends work and couple of hundred quid each would see them going.

I have plans to build a 4x4 tube buggy as I've picked up a protools bender with 2" die but as I said the first thing is a new workshop as using my m8's on the odd weekend but I have to have whatever I@m doing finished so I can move it out so he can get the use of it during the week :(