how much is it worth

ben waine

hi guys due to the amount of work needed to do on the buggy am considering selling and was wondering how much i wud get

gud or normal bits

1330 metro
good tyres
solid chasiss
good seats
spare rear mud guards
spear pots of paint
lights work ok

bad bits
seems to be a problem with brakes (a nipple wont tighten up
gearbox only gets 1 and 3
mud gurads have came off but have 2 front pairs (broken)

i think i got most of it remenber im not selling yet only considering  i gussed 700 quid but say wat u think

Phaeton

Staff member
Difficult one without seeing it, might have been worth 7 & still might be if somebody wants it just for offroad, but if they are going to try IVA'ing it it might bring the price down as they will have to spend more to get it through. But just to sit on the fence a bit more, there was a lot of interest in them at Stoneleigh, so either Fleecebay or Newark show are the places to sell.

Alan...

jason_l

I went to see my buggy today and i mentioned you might be selling up to the guy working on mine. He is interested at £700 but wants to see some pictures first.

He wants to put an MR2 turbo engine in one  :eek: :eek: :eek:

jason_l

ben waine":1rr3ulew said:
thank jason and alan fpr the help wen do u reconk i should take it

If you defo want to sell it then email me some pictures and i can speak to him on saturday when im up there working on my buggy. He won't need the engine, etc but im guessing you want to just sell the lot as one!

Jason

Mini Mad Max

Oh looks like im too late on this post, but as i said on a nother post my neighbour really wants a freestyle.
Max :-\