I passed ;-)

Danny

Administrator
I passed my bike test today :)

The examiner said it was a pleasure to ride with me today only had one minor and that was because I cancelled my indicator a gnats cock early :)

I pick my bike up saturday

Radar

Well done Dan !!!! I should be at Newark A frame towing the scorp if not sold so happy to carry supplies in for you Dan seat ,spare tent and and all just bring a sleeping bag and I've got you covered mate .

Radar

Radar

lol@DAN not sleep last night matey ? to excited got up and dressed at 4am. ? christmas morning for you today Dan ...

Ride safe

Radar

Danny

Administrator
Yes was up st 7... pickec up the bike and what a machjne.... so smooth and easy to ride

Thanks for the tips... damn car drivers

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

Radar

well Dan and chaps I passed my Mod 2 today also , my bike was delivered a week ago and is now ready for its first ride , I did not get only 1 minor and high praise from the examiner like Dan I got 3 minors and ! the examiner said "I am pleased to tell you ,you have passed your test " nice guy but I obviously did not impress him to Dannys standard ...guess all that leg work on the 125 cc paid off for you Dan :)

anyway happy days

Radar

Danny

Administrator
Haha congratulations buddy :)

Go and enjoy itvand ride safe... I went out on mine at the weekend the sun was shining and it was a cracker of a day

excuse my typing I am using tapatalk :)

Phaeton

Staff member
Well done take it easy for the first few rides, just remember one golden rule, they are out to actually kill you.

Alan...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk now Free

Radar

Thanks chaps ,

I am not under any illusions as to my beginners ability or the fact that other drivers want to kill me lol so will take it easy as I can ......

Radar