Im still alive :D

jason_l

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all ok and your buggies are coming along. Just thought i would post up to say im still alive and i havent given up on the buggy. I haven't really touched it in months as been working on building a house. lol. Hopefully start getting back on it in march when my work workshop is a bit clearer. Then i can start the fibreglassing.

Still managing to buy a few small parts here and there without the misses finding out though.....

Jason :D

jason_l

Need to get on that really as that will make me get motivated to find time to finish mine. Hopefully some time after March when work eases up a little i can pop down to see you if thats cool. Give me an excuse to take the roadster for a blitz along the coast ::)

Mini Mad Max

Good to hear you're still alive :) The race is still on, I don't think i have caught you up yet hahaha. God that's depressing for me :p
Get working on it again soon!
Max

jason_l

Hi Max, im sure your ahead of me now. You must be.

Got this weekend off from working on the house as i literally have nothing i can do as im waiting on other people. So i may go into work on saturday and sunday and just crack on with it. Although our workshop is rammed at the moment..... i may actually get to post up a update this weekend if im lucky. lol

Jason

Mini Mad Max

I'm still progressing, very slowly though :/ That is all going to change though as I've drafted in the help of Steve and Rich on hear to fab me up my exhaust. Rich has done some awesome cad drawings, they're on my discussion thread if you want to look at some eye candy :) When is your newest deadline? Seeing as i'm hoping to take my driving test in 2 weeks time, I really want mine finished for the summer so i can get out and drive it! Victory in our race is still all to play for!
Max

jason_l

I saw your 3d render of the exhaust and it looks spot on. Very similar to my original one but alot more tidy :D Don't know about my deadline Max, to be completly honest im sure you will beat me as this house is going to be another year or so till its done. The buggy has just been sat here under a cover gathering dust as the house is more important. Having said that there is nothing i can do on the house this weekend as im waiting on other people now so i will be getting a little done on the buggy with any luck. Then you can see how far behind i am.

Im also popping up to basingstoke today as well to discuss finishing off the wiring for the engine so i may actually be in a position to start it up at some point soon. lol

Mini Mad Max

It's great fun hearing it run for the first time :) Get up there and get some done, even if its just discussing, that is still progress. A house is a bit bigger than a buggy... I understand :p

Steves2580

Alrite Jason!

How's the slacking going?? We could do with a buggy update!!
Will we see you at Stoneleigh??
Glad to hear your still fighting fit, so how's the house coming along?

Keep grafting and smiling/slacking ::)

Steve ;D

jason_l

lol i wish i was slacking as that means i could actually get off my ass and do something, however its far from it. I cant remember my last proper day off. I was planning on doing some of the buggy on saturday but the girlfriend had other plans for me. lol

Will get an update up in the next few days, i may get a couple of hours free this week.

House is going really well, sort of. Its getting there but it needs a LOT of work. Currently has no electrics, roof, water, gas, lights and doors. Apart from that its amazing. hshaha

jason_l

I should make stoneleigh with any luck. Wont be in the buggy but i will come up and say hi and show my face :D

Steves2580

Hey Jason,

You could bring some pictures of your buggy project and stick them in the ground on the Muddybuggies pitch!!
That would help Alan get to his magical 10 buggies ha ha.

Be great to see you again,

Steve.