IMM

good luck lads, have a good time. wish i was going but only just got buggy on road and expecting our second child soon. - bit tight on cash and wouldn't want to be away from wife for too long.

there is a couple of my mates going in a blue clubman with red dragon on bonnet. look out for them, they'll be the drunk ones with the welsh flags. they cannot hold there drink either of them so if you find them by the end of the night, there may be an imm trophy in it for you ( welsh flag). well, everyone takes a memento from the imm. one of the lads has a 26 foot long beer tent sign from last years event in his garage.

anyway have fun.

it's in this country next year so will defo be there.

funbuggydave

Only me going now, taking customer's LHD buggy to deliver to holland on the way back :D
Next year it's in Holland, not here, 2009 it's in Birmingham
Leaving Sun lunchtime, hope to be back in one piece in a couple of weeks, with my liver intact!!!!!!
Dave

dave, you think you and the funnel will be at mini in the park?

hope'd i could sneak onto the end of a club stand with you like you always do :lol:

Danny

Administrator
I chickened out a month or more back...... denmark doesnt really do it for me and I like the idea of one year driving the buggy all year round.

good luck dave have a safe trip

Danny