inactivity.....

Buggybloke

so is everypne all 'buggied-out' after Christmas and New Year? ...I'm still out in mine every day, at 0530hrs....in all weathers....

Steves2580

I would be out all weathers, just need to get mine up and running again :(

This little heart op on Mary is taking longer than imagined :( :(

I'll keep doing a bit, soon back out and about ;D

Can't wait to scare myself to death!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve.

wagon

not much going on is there  :(

how many freestyles and blitzs are there out there? I heard rumour of a register but have yet to stumble upon it!

Danny

Administrator
its tooooooo cold for me.... call me a softie but I need to try and avoid any type of infection etc etc!!!!

Mini Mad Max

Am busy outside every other evening at the moment.... just want to get my build up to speed!! hopefully i can do an update sometime soon to show that i don't slack as much as you think i do!! :D
Max

wagon

lol my garage is 85 miles from my flat and I only get there about once a month  :'(

Progress is ALWAYS slow!

Buggybloke

85 miles?...... :eek:  I keep mine on my drive!... I couldn't cope with keeping it that far away, as it's my everyday car! ::) 8)

Danny

Administrator
my buggy is 12 miles away for me at the moment :-( I am getting that itch again to get it out and especially today when teh sun almost shined :)

Got to get my exhaust painted and re sealed then I will be trundling about :)

Danny

HolyCount

Danny":1f846iwk said:
my buggy is 12 miles away for me at the moment :-( I am getting that itch again to get it out and especially today when teh sun almost shined :)

Got to get my exhaust painted and re sealed then I will be trundling about :)

Danny

This sounds like a quote from "Embarrassing bodies"  ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
wagon":1x2mm7a3 said:
esdebe":1x2mm7a3 said:
any chance of you getting your exhaust re-packed too???

was that aimed at me?  ???

No No No, after you have been around a while you will understand, every excuse known to man is used to have a dig a Danny to do something about his stupidly loud, chavtastic, ear splitting, deafening excuse for an exhaust. When we were all in Welsh mountains last year all the crofters came running out they thought there was an avalanche as we drove past.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
lol nope.... will just have a lick of paint and a new bracket :)

I dont hear it now... thank god for ipods :)

Danny

Steve

Danny
You don't hear it as you are usually travelling faster than the speed of sound. It's every one behind you that suffers. There again some people in front have suffered before (Simon would you rather be in front or behind)?
Steve