just curious

Tonka

I noticed that both alan's and steve's buggy's both had mini one wheels on at some point in thier lives how did you get them to fit properly as they are 100mm and not 4" PCD.
Have you had the drive flanges done and hub adaptors for the back or some other method to center the wheels properly
:?

Danny

Administrator
100mm PCD is the same as a mini, vauxhall are also and vw are the same too.

Mine alloys are off a BMW 3 series

Danny

Steve

I'm afraid it was down to ignorance. When I tried them on the car they seemed to fit perfectly. I can only think that because I was using spacers and long studs that when I put the wheels on they were pulled into position. I drove on them for some time before I found that the stud patterns were not correct. Thats when I changed to the wheels I have now.

Tonka

yes but mini hubs are 4" (101.6mm) not 100mm thought it was a big no no to use 100mm pcd wheels on 4" hubs but if you guys have been running them with out problems then hey no problem

Danny

Administrator
I see what you mean, I use the dome shaped spinning wheel nuts and that sorted it.

Danny

Tonka

ah right same principal as the wobble bolt then :)

was in a mates car before that sheared its studs not nice seeing one of your wheels passing you by :lol:

might have a few spare sets of stainless steel 100mm > 4" adaptor hubs up for sale then soon :wink: and just get the drive flanges rebored to 100mm upfront :)