List of shows...

Danny

Administrator
Right so what shows is everybody going to.

Lets get a list going and some dates so I can start organising my life :)

Danny

jason_l

I will defo be at Stoneleigh also, after an epic show this year i will be back for more. Probably won't be in the buggy but i will be there, if its close to completion i may trailor it there???  ;D

Danny

Administrator
lol yep stoneleigh is normally the first show of the year for me.... wont be parking the buggy in the back of simon this time though

Steves2580

I'll be at Stoneleigh!!

Is there anyone interested in coming to Myerscough College Open Day (Sunday 5th June 2011)??

I had a real blast round in my Freestyle, if you like showing off while driving around then this is defo one for you!!
I have three areas to look after this next year, off road driving track, auto testing area and the main Motorzone arena, well I'll be busy!!

Steve ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
Steves2580":3a2e6feh said:
Any one booked Stoneleigh yet??

1st and 2nd May??

Steve  ;D

Thanks for the reminder Steve the paperwork came between Christmas & New Year & I'd forgot about it.

Are we happy with last years pitch? They will assume we want it unless we request somewhere else.

Alan...

Steves2580

I thought it was a great pitch, quite central and near the action!

Just hope I can get my Mary back on the road before then, I have that to aim for!!

Steve.

Danny

Administrator
yeah I remember last years pitch..... :-(

yep sounds good to me! WHo is actually going to camp this year?

Danny

Steve

I will be going and camping.
Didn't they moan last year that we camped on the pitch or was that somewhere else?

Happy with the pitch, just need more cars on it.

Steve

Danny

Administrator
More cars??? We had 9 and a crashed one :-(

More cars is always good!

I think it was newark moaning! I think we should tell the Newark owners that we are normally too blotto to move cars so its safer to camp on our pitch do to the added risk of driving while drunk and also being in control of a hammer (for tent pegs) without the ability to see!!

:)

Buggybloke

can you post details of when where etc, I'll be up for as many as I can..... in my Blitz2, come hell, rain or shine.... better pack my waterproofs then, I guess!

Steve

Never mind the waterproofs, make sure you wear plenty of layers as the last couple of years its been cold at night.
I've thought about putting Central Heating in the tent for this year, I presume Alan has already come up with some gadget for this year.

Steve

Do you think the man selling tents will stay a bit longer this year so he can come and help put mine away?

Danny

Administrator
lol If the weather is nice I might head down the day before :) so stay 2 nights..... I fancy a big hangover on the day of teh show so I can recover and drive home safely on the monday :)

Radar

think I will attend and may camp too (95%) positive  last year was cold & wet but I was dry & warm so...no complaints think it was the hardcore who camped - me , Max and his dad pitching in the dark err that was it camping :) its a good idea gives you plenty of time to see the show the following day and leave at a reasonable time too
Also sold my freestyle  buggy at the show last year so will probs be in one of me Scorpions which will be put into the for sale area as well lmao as I find myself embarrased by unintentionally owning two of the buggers now

so if you guys don't mind ..?

Radar

Danny

Administrator
Radar... you camped the night before me and steve camped the night after... If more of a crowd come down on teh saturday night i will come down as well... makes no odds to me....

and of course we dont mind... the more the merrier. We are not like lotus 7 clubs where they get anal about whether its a real one or not...lol