Looking to buy 1275 on road Freestyle

FFTS

Hello you lovely friendly kind philanthropic lot. I'm Chris a survivor of buying a Chinese 650cc Kinroad piece of Crap that lasted 6 days and am now fighting to get my money back. However I know see the benefit of having a buggy based on car parts and went to see the onyx? Freestyle on ebay but dont have £3500 so Im looking to buy a nice 1275 freestyle mainly for road use and some off rd. Any news of complete or part built although I really dont know a thing about building or maintaining cars hahah.

So help folks and tell me what you know.

Ta.

Anyone want to learn to skydive in exchange for their buggy can have a nice holliday in Spain while I teach you.

See www.fallfromthesky.com

Absenthe

Hi there,

Might know of a Blitz buggy thats mini based, needs a few things for sva as not road legal yet,but not bad for the money, under 1 k.

Absenthe

"FFTS"":1gxm5d60 said:
Any details would be most welcome. I have an open mind at the moment :)

Thanks.

well its a two year old buggy thats been used off road, had a rebuild motor, needs basic lighting kit and some paint if you wish to smarten it up.

Whats your email i ll send some pics.

FFTS

hehe.. this is like a riddle ;) Could you tell me a contact.. is it on the web.. any photos or any more info that can help me make an informed decision. Where did you see it or find out about it.

Thanks.

Danny

Administrator
Welcome the the forum FFTS,

We would all like another road legal freestyle....lol rocking horse POO!!

So what was your experience with chinese buggy then what went wrong?

I bought chinesebuggies.co.uk a few months ago still working on the site..lol

Hope to see you more in the future

Danny

FFTS

Kinroad 650cc cyclone. (like a joyner)

Drove 5 days. Drive shaft came partially out snapping the hub nut locking pin and nearly the nut causing mad steering.

The guy came to fix it after some persuading which he did(?) and while he was there the clutch cable snapped above the pedal. $ weeks later I got a new one and fitted it.

2 miles later the steering went mad so limped home. The axle nut and locking pin was gone and the hub was 10mm from coming off complete with wheel.

Im now fighting through the OFT to try to get my money back. :(

Asbo

We would all like another road legal freestyle....lol rocking horse POO!!

Danny

not if yer willing to burn the midnite oil and do some grafting? lol.

FFTS

Me thinks by 3pm Thursday I will be a genuine Freestyle owner.. hehehe :)

Where is it from you may ask? Well wait and see ;)

FFTS

Well if you see the above post for the chinese buggy history, this is a follow up. No joy from the imprter I bought it from brand new so this week I apply to the county court to sue his ass and he doesnt have a leg to stand on (a bit like the buggy) See below:

IMG_2598.jpg

See more here: http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg30 ... mview=grid

jjs2civ

"FFTS"":2xtbjqs3 said:
Me thinks by 3pm Thursday I will be a genuine Freestyle owner.. hehehe :)

Where is it from you may ask? Well wait and see ;)

Hi pal

Just checked out your pictures of your old buggy and new freestyle....I have one question if i may?

Where did you find that Freestyle from? i have been looking for a while for a nice used Freestyle or Blitz without sucess.....perhaps you can point me in the right direction please please?

Phaeton

Staff member
He was very lucky he caught an existing owner at a very weak time in his life, the owner was contemplating building another buggy & Chris came over & twisted his arm half way up his back to sell. A decision he might now be regretting (the ex-owner not Chris) :cry:

Anyway answer to your question is really check eBay every week, they do come up part finished, there are people :roll: around who would finish it for you for the correct amount of beer tokens. Keep in touch with Dave he hears about them from time to time. Or go the whole hog & buy the kit.

Alan...