Mary

Steves2580

Just to let you guys know that Mary, will be making an appearance on eBay with in the next week or so!

I want to offer her to you guys first, please PM me with offers or for more details :eek:

Steve ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
I have some half eaten curly wurly's they are legal tender over the wrong side of the hill aren't they?

Alan...

Steve

I would love it, but have nowhere to keep her. Plus Samantha is learning to drive aswell, don't think she would get it insured. Best of luck with the sale, I bet you are sorryto see her go.
Steve

Steves2580

Thanks Steve,

Yes, insurance might be an issue for her.

Yes, it's going to be very difficult to see her drive away :(

Steve

Radar

awsome !!!!!! well done Steve ..new owner has a great buggy and at last the price reflects the TRUE worth of a buggy (yours in particular with all the great work you did upgrading ) hope to see the new owner here soon ..

happy days mate .....

Radar

Steves2580

Well, tomorrow sees Mary on the back of a low loader :(
Off to Shropshire.

The guy that bought her probably won't be joining the forum, he hasn't got a computer!
He is a down to earth chap, who has bought her to take his grandkids around town, school runs etc

He came to see her on Thursday evening, offered me £4500 to stop the auction, with 389 watchers I wasn't even tempted.
Three hours later he was the proud owner, despite the extra £800 leaving his pocket ;D

He asked me to MOT Mary, so that was yesterday first thing, but she failed on a wheel bearing and her small number plates :(
After an hour or two in the garage (last night), bearings and plates fitted, off back to the MOT station this morning, so she has a 12 month ticket and two big number plates, for the next MOT. (you didn't think I'd leave the big ones on, looked sh**e!)

Thanks for your comments guys, but I think the new owner will miss the centre console ;)

Steve ;D