Mini Designer and a Mini rolling shell

Angel Boy

Ok, I'm being told to rationalise the number of projects I have on the go, so the two Minis have got to go.

Up for grabs are a Mini Designer which is complete, it is just that the some of the interior has been taken apart.  It has a V5 and is rusting in the usual places so would need some work.  On a SORN, no MOT or tax.  Is on a set of Wolfrace 10" wheels.  Looks like the previous owner re-carpetted it.  I've basically not done anything to it since it got on the drive which was a good couple of years ago now.  Would be looking in the region of £400 I guess.

A rolling chasis Mini complete with engine/gearbox and whatever is on the inside.  It has no V5.  The chassis is in fairly decent condition by the looks of it, but the the previous owner didn't make a great job of re-doing the a panels which catch on the door when you open them up.  I've never had it running.  Comes on a set steelies or I can include a set of 12" minilites if the price was right.  Looking in the region of £200.

Obviously you would need to come and pick them up on the back of a trailer or something, but I'd help you get them on the back and probably my good lady would make you a tea/coffee as a way of saying thank you for taking them away.  Would like to sell them as a pair, but will split if required.

Mail me if you want some piccies.

Andy