Mini In The Park

Danny

Administrator
Hello,

The tickets turned up on friday,

so all those coming I will be on site from 12 on saturday in the camping bit so please call me when you are there so I can come to the gate and sort your passes out or I can can meet everybody just outside and we all go in together.

I am gonna try and get some T shirts sorted out for the show... SImon can you send me the Graphic you used dont worry about what format just send it across but in highest resolution you can find...Thanks

Anyway chaps I have a couple of days off work so I am going to have ago at straightening the front of the buggy out and doing things like oil change and general maintenance stuff....lol

Looking forward to the show

Danny

esdebe

I still haven't had chance to re do it since I lost all the stuff on my laptop. There is however a sample in the post for bumbersticker that you may be able to enlarge.

I'm not going to have time to re-do it before the weekend. Sorry

Simon

Tonka

If you pick an image from the gallery I can cut the background out if its any help and anything else you want on it.
:D

Danny

Administrator
Hello,

Yeah I will see what I can do, not sure what costs T shirts will cost so just gonna do some enquiries ect

no probs simon

See you all soon

Danny

MattBlack

Danny

It's becomming clear that I ain't got a chance of getting registration sorted by the weekend..... sooooo.... Sadly, I'm not gonna make the show.

If i see Alan before the weekend i'll give him the ticket money for you.. if not give me your Paypall details and i'll do the honours.

Hope you all have a good weekend.. I'll definately be a Donnington! 8)

Phaeton

Staff member
"mines got a bonnet"":a40gjn88 said:
everyone that is coming, are you ready for this weekend?
Think so just made a bracket for the Sat Nav, goin via backroads & keeping away from A1 & M1.
"mines got a bonnet"":a40gjn88 said:
who is coming again?
Me :)

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
Man what a wet weekend? soaked but hey ho,

Buggy is all hosed off and back in the garage...lol

Alan, you still want a fag lighter usb thingy, I bought one off ebay then realised that my MP3 player doesnt charge by USB....doh.

I paid £6 do you want it? if not I will stick it back on ebay.

Thanks again to a good weekend nice getting pissed up with you guys.

The banner is all washed and most of the runs have come out which was wicked.... Thanks Dave W.

Anyway anybody with photos can you email to danny at muddybuggies dot com

Cheers

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
"muddybuggies"":159lx9qi said:
Alan, you still want a fag lighter usb thingy, I bought one off ebay then realised that my MP3 player doesnt charge by USB....doh.

I paid £6 do you want it? if not I will stick it back on ebay.
Yep I'll have it, I'll PM you my address, Oh I can't can I you've turned PM's off. :lol:

"muddybuggies"":159lx9qi said:
Anyway anybody with photos can you email to danny at muddybuggies dot com
Nah you'll never put them up, put them on Photobucket & paste links here.

Had to get AA out on way home, fan belt snapped 30 miles from home.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
ok, I always add photos when they get sent....lol

Just my own phots are always left on me camera...

MSN me your address

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
Anyone got a picture of my buggy? It was nearly all washed off with the torrential rain I went home in. Gerty doesn't beleive me how muddy it was.

Alan...

esdebe

I have.... but the wife has been tidying and I can't find my USB lead to connect it to my computer .... Will have to buy a card reader... I have one that does most cards (all but