Mini Van

Danny

Administrator
Need to start looking for a van for work and well I fancy a mini van.... mad i know but i think it would be ideal and it might cure my mini bug...lol

so if you know anybody that has mini van project let me know.

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
How much of a project? I know where there is a Mini van shell, well most of a Mini van shell. It's two-tone green, i.e. green & rust.

Alan....

Danny

Administrator
Hello Allan,

That shell looks a b it too far gone for me... I dont mind rust but I think that may be out of my league....lol

Thanks though

Ian,

That looks like a better project with more of a chance of getting finished before I retire.

I will give them a call today

CHeers again chaps

Danny

jerry

Dan,

Its your lucky day!

On my drive i have a tartan red 1973 van with 1275 MG metro engine. Its had a full body restoration, with complete new floors, sills, a panels, wings, front panel, bonnet, door skin, rear arch, rear vallance etc. Its just been sprayed inside and out. It has 12" wheels (steel) with 8.4" discs up front and the matching spaced rear drums. I've been doing it to sell to the yanks and is 95% finished.

Call if your interested.

Jerry

iank

"jerry"":28h2kd5f said:
Dan,

Its your lucky day!

On my drive i have a tartan red 1973 van with 1275 MG metro engine. Its had a full body restoration, with complete new floors, sills, a panels, wings, front panel, bonnet, door skin, rear arch, rear vallance etc. Its just been sprayed inside and out. It has 12" wheels (steel) with 8.4" discs up front and the matching spaced rear drums. I've been doing it to sell to the yanks and is 95% finished.

Call if your interested.

Jerry

and 73 means no tax.... nice
Thought plasterers had to have white vans though :lol:

Danny

Administrator
Hello Jerry,

What sort of money are you looking for? I would call but phone is dead I can hear but they cant hear me... happy days.

Danny

PS white vans...... i dont ever want to be classed as a white van man

esdebe

But you already have the driving style for one ;)

Tailgating... Or is that just cos I'm always navigating and your always following.....

jerry

Dan'

Im looking for £3500 ono as is or £4000 finished as these are the prices i can realistically get by sending it to the U.S.

If your interested then give me a call