MuddyBuggies Club Bumper Sticker

esdebe

I'm thinking of getting some designed and printed, and wondered if there is any interest from anyone else.

Does anyone have any funny phrase(s) we can put on one or any ideas for the design (Danny can I steal some graphics from your site and modify them please)

Can anyone recomend a printing place, if not I'll shop arround.

Simon

Phaeton

Staff member
"esdebe"":o6duk07f said:
I'm thinking of getting some designed and printed, and wondered if there is any interest from anyone else.
Me Sir I want one.
Does anyone have any funny phrase(s) we can put on one or any ideas for the design.
If you can read this Danny you're too damn close:lol:
Can anyone recomend a printing place, if not I'll shop arround.
Sorry no

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
Hello,

Steal what you like but run it past me first before goes to print.... just so I know what I will be getting sued for this time.

Cheers

Danny

hmalan

Count me in.

My brother had some graphics / transfers made up for some off road carts he's got, I'll find out were they were done.

Alan T.

i'd like a couple.

"Muddy buggies are topless and dirty, like every good woman should be."

or

" mess with a muddy buggies funbuggy and you'll end up in the brown stuff".

or

"if you are close enough to read this, you are also covered in mud."

thats all i can think of so far :p

esdebe

My vote goes with your first line

"Muddy buggies are topless and dirty, like every good woman should be."

But I can see that upseting the women.

My sugestions :-

"Clean me"

"We like it dirty at the muddybuggie club"

esdebe

First Draft

bumper.png

esdebe

I'm still looking into places to get it printed, and have found a way to use the inkjet to print on them onto vinyl. This would work out at between £1 and £4 per sticker depending on the size, but the advantage is we can then do them any size we want upto A4.

I was tinking of either 70 x 210mm or 105 x 290mm but you can decide.

70x210 would cost £1
105x290 £2
A4 £4

Still open to getting them printed elsewhere, but they require high quantitie orders.

Simon

esdebe

So is there any interest? if so let me know what the prefered size is, or if you have other Ideas for slogans let me know what they are. It will be posible to personalise each one too (slogan that is)

i will have three at 70 x 210. the first draft seems sound. will they be surface mount or window stickers?

if you can do at least one of them with the topless and dirty slogan that would be good too

how do i pay?

yellow back ground is good, matches my buggy

esdebe

Surface mount, although I should be able to window ones too, not sure how long windows ones would last before the sun starts bleaching them, the surface ones I can get coated with a UV lacker to make them last longer.

As for payment, we can sort that out at one of the shows, I'll need postal addresses so I can send them, so email me "SIMON at ESDEBE dot COM"

Simon

Phaeton

Staff member
I'll have a couple as well Simon, can you bring them to Newark?

If you do one of the topless one's I'll have one of those, not sure if I'm brave enough to put it on the buggy though just in case SWMBO sees it :lol:

Alan...

hmalan

Simon,

I will have a couple of the 70 X 210's as well

Again I can pay you at Newark or post cheque

Regards

Alan T.

R1FREESTYLE

Simon,
Put me down for a couple as well.

70 x 210mm

I will mail you my address, if you put a return address I can send you a cheque if thats ok.

Paul

funbuggydave

Simon, sticker looks great, but could you please use a more up to date freestyle piccy, the one you've got there is one of mine from when I collected mine from ABS when the nose wasn't sculpted the way they are now, it looks a bit crap (in my opinion)
Dave

esdebe

Dave, You caught me just before I started to print. Problem is I need a buggy with a plain background so I can cut it out and make it transparent.....

Not really an issue though, but who's buggy shall we use on the sticker? Mine is to customised with the top lights and rear boxes.. Any sugestions?

I've taken Lees buggy from the gallery, and turnd it into a black and white transparent gif (It was pointing in the right direction). So the new bumpersticker looks like the old one only the style of the buggy is the new style.

esdebe

Thought I was going to have to find the link, but then looked at your forum avatar.. And realised that it was the one...

I'd post the converted version, but it is on my laptop so next time I fire it up I'll upload it.

Printed of a load of the stickers and I'm going to be applying the UV laccer tomorrow, did a test today but ensed up with a textured finish..... (found that the garage it too dusty) so I hope the misses doesn't complain about the smell that will be in the conservatory tomorrow :)