my buggy news

ben waine

hi havent been on for a while so im back and there is still the break porblem and the  guy we bought it off fitted dual cuircuit breaks but only use one pipe going out to the calipper and used a loop of pipe so both pots worked and i had a little accident and the pipe has came off so we got a new one and on end of the thread isnt long enough to got through the braket on the end of the loop of pipe should i try to block up one hole in the dual curcuit or anyone got any ideas of what to do

now that was the negative news now the positive ish news i was looking through the paper work and found that my engine is not 1275cc mini engine it is a 1330cc metro engine

Phaeton

Staff member
ben waine":ugjnj4as said:
hi havent been on for a while so im back and there is still the break porblem and the  guy we bought it off fitted dual cuircuit breaks but only use one pipe going out to the calipper and used a loop of pipe so both pots worked and i had a little accident and the pipe has came off so we got a new one and on end of the thread isnt long enough to got through the braket on the end of the loop of pipe should i try to block up one hole in the dual curcuit or anyone got any ideas of what to do

now that was the negative news now the positive ish news i was looking through the paper work and found that my engine is not 1275cc mini engine it is a 1330cc metro engine
Ben,

Any chance of a picture, it sounds like you have Metro four pot calipers & it's the link pipe that's broke/been replaced but not sure what you mean about not beong long enough to go through the bracket.

As to Max's suggestion about taking the head off to look, whilst it's running leave it alone, it's not worth the hassle. He's right btw that's th way to tell, but I personally wouldn't bother.

Alan...