Myerscough College Open Day

Steves2580

Hi folks,

Is anyone interested in showing their buggies off??

Myerscough College is holding their annual Open Day on Sunday 6th June 2010.
I've been roped into the organisation team, even though I've played a big part for the last six years!!!!

Well, my roll is organising the driving demonstration area and the static vehicle displays.
Does anyone want to do a couple of little autotest demos (tarmac and gravel)??
I will be providing ATV, Utility Vehicle and Landrover Balancing demos. Other demos will also be ongoing throughout the day:- Skidcar, Rally Cars, Kitcars, Buggies, Police Bikes (ride safe back safe) Etc Etc!!
The static displays will be:- several owners clubs (Rover, Ford, Westfield Etc Etc)

It's a great day out for all the family and there's loads happening, not just my areas!!

If anyone is interested in coming along or have any questions, please let me know!!

Steve.

Steves2580

Hi Danny,

Plenty of room for three or four club stands, fill your boots!!!

Free entry for show vehicles!!

Who's the guy in the autotest vid on the website??

Cheers, Steve.

Danny

Administrator
Cool I will have to see what I am doing and my finances as things are tight (and yes so am I)

I will let you know nearer the time

Danny

Danny

Administrator
how far away are you from MK?

at the moment i just cant get excited with my buggy at teh moment.... sooooo cold the other weekend!

Danny

PS FREEE FOOOD!!! I am there.....lol

team-x

Hi all, just to second Steves invitation to the College, as a lecturer in the Motorsports department I would be happy to arrange a club stand alongside the departments buggies...

Mini Mad Max

I wish i could come, but my buggy is still in many bits.... Plus It is hard to get transport further than local because my parents are always busy and i'm a couple years short of holding a driving license ::)
Would there be anyway of me helping and getting involved if i could make it?
Thanks,
Max

Steves2580

Mini Mad Max":13map88z said:
I wish i could come, but my buggy is still in many bits.... Plus It is hard to get transport further than local because my parents are always busy and i'm a couple years short of holding a driving license ::)
Would there be anyway of me helping and getting involved if i could make it?
Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

I'd be very greatful for any assistance, even if you're just with my buggy answering questions and promoting the muddybuggies club/website, we could do to get more buggies to come, might have a demo drive around the arena too!!

Will Danny have any advertising stuff??

Cheers,

Steve.

Steves2580

Phaeton":1hwz3m5o said:
What's wrong with your push bike, when I was a lad......................

Alan....

Alan,
Could you give Max a backy on your push bike when you come?????

It's not too far out of your way!!!!!!!!!!

Steve.